What after desicion made?????

Old Apr 19th 2017, 7:30 am
Just Joined

Harminder04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: What after desicion made?????

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
... I don't know what you want us to say. Yes, it might be a rejection. Hopefully, and probably not (especially if you haven't been asked for additional proof or documents). But there's nothing anyone here can do or say, you just have to wait.

I got PPR after 3 days. Other people have waited weeks. It depends entirely on the system. Maybe they forgot to put something in, maybe it's waiting a batch update. You can always try calling the information line, but it's entirely possible all they'll tell you is 'wait'. You'll get an answer one way or another at some point.
If you triying to say it is a rejection because we don't know how much time it takes to get ppr after medicals and desicion made...
Old Apr 19th 2017, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

No, I'm not trying to say that at all.

I'm saying nobody here can give you the answer you want. A decision has been made. That is literally all we can tell you, and the only reason we can tell you that is that you've already told us that.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 8:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm saying nobody here can give you the answer you want. A decision has been made. That is literally all we can tell you, and the only reason we can tell you that is that you've already told us that.
+1. I don't now what you're after OP, you've already been told that it can take 3 months to get PPR after 'Decision Made', so unfortunately all you can do is be patient and wait. You certainly don't need to worry if it's only been 20 days, that's well within normal timescales.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 9:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
+1. I don't now what you're after OP, you've already been told that it can take 3 months to get PPR after 'Decision Made', so unfortunately all you can do is be patient and wait. You certainly don't need to worry if it's only been 20 days, that's well within normal timescales.
What is OP
Old Apr 19th 2017, 9:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Harminder04
What is OP
Original Poster - you! Canadian Abbreviations : British Expat Wiki

HTH.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Ok
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

Ok
25 days since our online status changed to Desicion Made . Plz tell me that it is not a rejection...
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 2:51 pm
Just Joined

25 days since our online status changed to Desicion Made . Plz tell me that it is not a rejection...
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

GermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah it is probably a rejection....

If I was making the decision I would reject you for asking the same question every two days when no-one can possibly give you an answer.

Just wait and see.
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:03 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by GermanytoCanada

If I was making the decision I would reject you for asking the same question every two days when no-one can possibly give you an answer.

Just wait and see.
Yeah well let us see what is for us in the future
Thanks for ur time...
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by GermanytoCanada

Just wait and see.
I just want to ask you a last question that have u seen cases like mine whose PPR came after a month or long ....
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I just want to ask you a last question that have u seen cases like mine whose PPR came after a month or long ....
Yes.
A decision made in 99.9% of cases is POSITIVE. You will just have to wait.
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
Yes.
A decision made in 99.9% of cases is POSITIVE. You will just have to wait.
Ok i will wait and let you all know when i got my PPR
THANKS FOR REPLYING
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 3:41 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Well I heard from my cousin Vera's nephew who is married to the daughter of Nigel who works on the fish counter in Asda that the decision has indeed been made and that it is a decisive one. Not to beat about the Bush, it has been a big decision that has taken a long time to be made and even longer - it would apear- to deliver.
Old Apr 23rd 2017, 4:28 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

We've already told you it can take 3 months. A month is nothing, and perfectly normal.

Sorry, but asking the same question over and over again is a waste of everybody's time, please just be patient. If you've still not received PPR or a rejection at about the end of June, that's the time to start worrying. You are well within normal timescales now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.