What after desicion made?????

Old Apr 6th 2017, 5:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What after desicion made?????

Originally Posted by Harminder04
So i hope now ther is not any chance of rejection... I hope ...
A decision has been made, and it could be negative or positive. I'm sure it's positive though, fingers crossed!
Old Apr 6th 2017, 5:32 pm
Just Joined

Harminder04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
A decision has been made, and it could be negative or positive. I'm sure it's positive though, fingers crossed!
Thanks for replying but we have paid the RPRF fees and police verification also.. is still there any chance of rejection .
Appearance of desicion made is bad or good after the medicals and before PPR...
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for replying but we have paid the RPRF fees and police verification also.. is still there any chance of rejection .
Appearance of desicion made is bad or good after the medicals and before PPR...
Yes, there's still a chance of rejection - as above, a decision has been made, but that could be a decision to grant PR, or it could be a decision to reject the application.

And Decision Made is usually always after medicals and before PPR, the only time it's before medicals is if something is wrong that causes them to reject the application before that. Most Decision Mades are positive though, so don't dwell on the chance of a negative one, as long as you meet all the criteria and provided proof then you'll be fine.
Old Apr 7th 2017, 9:47 am
Just Joined

Yes, there's still a chance of rejection - as above, a decision has been made, but that could be a decision to grant PR, or it could be a decision to reject the application.

And Decision Made is usually always after medicals and before PPR, the only time it's before medicals is if something is wrong that causes them to reject the application before that. Most Decision Mades are positive though, so don't dwell on the chance of a negative one, as long as you meet all the criteria and provided proof then you'll be fine.
Ok but can u please tell me when will the PPR come and generally how much time does it takes after Desicion made...
Old Apr 7th 2017, 1:00 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Ok but can u please tell me when will the PPR come and generally how much time does it takes after Desicion made...
Nobody can tell you that, it varies for all, figure between 3 weeks and 3 months as a rough guide.

HTH.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:34 am
Just Joined

Nobody can tell you that, it varies for all, figure between 3 weeks and 3 months as a rough guide.

HTH.
Is there any chance of interview after the medicals and appearance of desicion made in on-line status and also it is been two weeks since our online status changed to Desicion MADE. Our is a family case for permanent resident
Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Is there any chance of interview after the medicals and appearance of desicion made in on-line status and also it is been two weeks since our online status changed to Desicion MADE. Our is a family case for permanent resident
No. If ECAS has gone "Decision Made", then... a decision has been made. There wouldn't be an interview later to help them make the decision they've already made.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Vulcanoid
No. If ECAS has gone "Decision Made", then... a decision has been made. There wouldn't be an interview later to help them make the decision they've already made.
which means that we can surely expect only PPR and nothing. Else and what about the original documents we have given them when will they return them.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Vulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond reputeVulcanoid has a reputation beyond repute

Well, either that or a rejection. Hopefully PPR

Original documents depend on your visa office. The application form should have told you what to expect (eg my UK one specifically said not to send originals because they wouldn't be returned, so we only sent originals of things that didn't matter - old utility bills).
Old Apr 17th 2017, 8:56 am
Just Joined

Well, either that or a rejection. Hopefully PPR

Original documents depend on your visa office. The application form should have told you what to expect (eg my UK one specifically said not to send originals because they wouldn't be returned, so we only sent originals of things that didn't matter - old utility bills).
Ours country is canada.
What is the time to get ppr after Desicion made..
Old Apr 17th 2017, 9:01 am
BE Forum Addict

... normally within a few weeks or months.
Old Apr 17th 2017, 12:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Ours country is canada.
What is the time to get ppr after Desicion made..
As above, this has been answered before.

And no, you won't get your original documents back, CIC ask for copies of anything important (birth certs, marriage very etc) for that reason.

HTH.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 7:13 am
Just Joined

As above, this has been answered before.

And no, you won't get your original documents back, CIC ask for copies of anything important (birth certs, marriage very etc) for that reason.

HTH.
It has been 20 days since our on line status changed to Desicion made since nothing we got. I am afraid.
I saw a case in which they recieved PPR after 3 days their status changed to DESICION MADE.
I don't want to think but can it be a rejection.
Please reply me..
Old Apr 19th 2017, 7:17 am
BE Forum Addict

... I don't know what you want us to say. Yes, it might be a rejection. Hopefully, and probably not (especially if you haven't been asked for additional proof or documents). But there's nothing anyone here can do or say, you just have to wait.

I got PPR after 3 days. Other people have waited weeks. It depends entirely on the system. Maybe they forgot to put something in, maybe it's waiting a batch update. You can always try calling the information line, but it's entirely possible all they'll tell you is 'wait'. You'll get an answer one way or another at some point.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 7:21 am
Just Joined

... I don't know what you want us to say. Yes, it might be a rejection. Hopefully, and probably not (especially if you haven't been asked for additional proof or documents). But there's nothing anyone here can do or say, you just have to wait.

I got PPR after 3 days. Other people have waited weeks. It depends entirely on the system. Maybe they forgot to put something in, maybe it's waiting a batch update. You can always try calling the information line, but it's entirely possible all they'll tell you is 'wait'. You'll get an answer one way or another at some point.
No they didn't demanded for any documents after medical . there was only police verification with the medicals and every fees has been paid rprf landing etc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.