What after desicion made?????

Old Apr 6th 2017, 5:21 am
Just Joined

Harminder04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What after desicion made?????

Ours is a family case for permanent residence. 3 days back our onlone application status changed to DESICION MADE. Medicals are done RPRF fees also paid . Police verification also done. I am curious that what will be the next step will it be PASSPORT REQUEST... THANKS TO REPLY
Old Apr 6th 2017, 6:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What after desicion made?????

Originally Posted by Harminder04
Ours is a family case for permanent residence. 3 days back our onlone application status changed to DESICION MADE. Medicals are done RPRF fees also paid . Police verification also done. I am curious that what will be the next step will it be PASSPORT REQUEST... THANKS TO REPLY
It depends. Is the PA from a visa exempt country (eg UK)? If so then may be passport request or more likely the next thing you will get is your CoPR. If CoPR and if you are in the UK, it will come in the Royal Mail in days or 2 to 3 weeks max.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 7:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
It depends. Is the PA from a visa exempt country (eg UK)? If so then may be passport request or more likely the next thing you will get is your CoPR. If CoPR and if you are in the UK, it will come in the Royal Mail in days or 2 to 3 weeks max.
I live in india and applied for canada i jist want to ask when will the passprt request generally comes coz i have to submit my fees of my college here and i dont want coz there is no benefit .... Thanks for replying
Old Apr 6th 2017, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

I live in india and applied for canada i jist want to ask when will the passprt request generally comes coz i have to submit my fees of my college here and i dont want coz there is no benefit .... Thanks for replying
Aaah - well you are not visa exempt, so yes, passport request will likely be next. I would have thought you would hear in the next week or two.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Hurlabrick, just for information, if you're from the UK you generally don't get a passport request?

My girlfriend is going away for a week, i'm going away for two weeks and then we're both going away together for two weeks. I read online about having to send passports off and it made me worried because we have these holidays this year!
Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
Hurlabrick, just for information, if you're from the UK you generally don't get a passport request?

Sort of, yeah but no but!

What I was referring to is that sometimes for UK PA's they request a copy of passport bio page. The tracking spreadsheet shows this.

I personally did not get this and got CoPR straight away.

List of countries that need visas for Canada and those that are visa-exempt here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp
Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Sort of, yeah but no but!

What I was referring to is that sometimes for UK PA's they request a copy of passport bio page. The tracking spreadsheet shows this.

I personally did not get this and got CoPR straight away.

List of countries that need visas for Canada and those that are visa-exempt here:

Entry requirements by country
That was a quick reply thanks!

I did the online EE application and had to scan and upload the main passport page plus all stamped pages and a passport sizes photo which I assumed was all for the PR card.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they request it and if they do I believe I'd get 60 days to send it so hopefully i'll be able to time it so I can do the holiday and then send the passports.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:37 am
BE Forum Addict

That was a quick reply thanks!

I did the online EE application and had to scan and upload the main passport page plus all stamped pages and a passport sizes photo which I assumed was all for the PR card.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they request it and if they do I believe I'd get 60 days to send it so hopefully i'll be able to time it so I can do the holiday and then send the passports.

Sorry, but I really don't know what happens for EE.

My comments are all in the context of spousal sponsorship.

I am sure the EE experts (Christmasoompa etc.) will be stirring in Canada in a couple of hours
Old Apr 6th 2017, 8:46 am
Just Joined

Aaah - well you are not visa exempt, so yes, passport request will likely be next. I would have thought you would hear in the next week or two.
Thanks for replying and making me relieve so i think this is the final step and i shall be in canada in a month or two.
I think tha PPR will come in the month april.
Again thanks a lot
Old Apr 6th 2017, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Sorry, but I really don't know what happens for EE.

My comments are all in the context of spousal sponsorship.

I am sure the EE experts (Christmasoompa etc.) will be stirring in Canada in a couple of hours
Surprisingly Christmas actually lives in the UK, she just helps us traitors out because she's nice!

Thanks for replying and making me relieve so i think this is the final step and i shall be in canada in a month or two.
I think tha PPR will come in the month april.
Again thanks a lot
Good luck Harminder, let us know how you get on in Winnipeg
Old Apr 6th 2017, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Surprisingly Christmas actually lives in the UK, she just helps us traitors out because she's nice!

Oh yeah - so she does! DOH!
Old Apr 6th 2017, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

GermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond reputeGermanytoCanada has a reputation beyond repute

Shakyuk - we were asked for copies of our passport bio pages and for new PR photographs as the ones submitted for EE were more than 6 months old. They also wanted to see the receipt for the PR fees. Once we submitted these, we had our COPR in about 2 weeks.
Old Apr 6th 2017, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GermanytoCanada
Shakyuk - we were asked for copies of our passport bio pages and for new PR photographs as the ones submitted for EE were more than 6 months old. They also wanted to see the receipt for the PR fees. Once we submitted these, we had our COPR in about 2 weeks.
Ah awesome, hopefully mines the same, or hopefully I just get a COPR ASAP lol... wishful thinking

Cheers
Old Apr 6th 2017, 3:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 6th 2017, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

So i hope now ther is not any chance of rejection... I hope ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.