Wensamjam - interview

Old Feb 12th 2005, 1:16 am
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wensamjam - interview

Hi Tiaribbon,
this might be a bit of a stupid question, but what did you and your husband wear for your interview? My hubby is fairly sure he should wear suit and tie, me smart pants with shirt, do you thing that is right?

Wendy,

I am soooo sorry, in all the excitement I didn't reply to your questions.

My husband wore a pair of black jeans and a polo shirt. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a plain sweater. All my smart clothes are packed away in the container, although my jeans were smart ones not scruffy.

The interviewer was wearing a polo shirt, pair of grey trousers and a hacking jacket (I laughed at this) and a lovely big smile on his face. All of the other interviewers and staff there were wearing relatively casual attire, except the security guard at the reception who had typical customs/immigration-type uniform.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice
Default Re: Wensamjam - interview

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
Wendy,

I am soooo sorry, in all the excitement I didn't reply to your questions.

My husband wore a pair of black jeans and a polo shirt. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a plain sweater. All my smart clothes are packed away in the container, although my jeans were smart ones not scruffy.

The interviewer was wearing a polo shirt, pair of grey trousers and a hacking jacket (I laughed at this) and a lovely big smile on his face. All of the other interviewers and staff there were wearing relatively casual attire, except the security guard at the reception who had typical customs/immigration-type uniform.
Hi Tiaribbon,
I'm wearing black pin stripe pants with lilac shirt, Hubby is going in suit. It is hard to know what to do, but as long as we are comfortable in what we have on. Going down to parents on sunday night, so may not be able to be back forum till wednesday night when we return. Will post something that night.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

frankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud offrankieforehead has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi Tiaribbon,
I'm wearing black pin stripe pants with lilac shirt, Hubby is going in suit. It is hard to know what to do, but as long as we are comfortable in what we have on. Going down to parents on sunday night, so may not be able to be back forum till wednesday night when we return. Will post something that night.
Good luck to you both.............You'll fly through the interview I'm sure. Your choice of clothing is just what you need for any interview.
regards
frankieforehead
Old Feb 12th 2005, 2:47 pm
Premium Member

Tiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of lightTiaribbon is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Tiaribbon,
You will be fine. Don't worry and the very best of luck to you both!!!!! I am sure they won't be paying much attention to what you are wearing, however you will notice in the waiting room that most applicants are dressed in jeans. Absolutely nothing wrong with making a good impression and I think you will fly this interview.

Enjoy the moment, keep relaxed and be happy - they love happy people, LOL!!
Old Feb 12th 2005, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

red rabbit is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: Wensamjam - interview

Hi Tiaribbon,
Good luck Wendy, I'll sending you good vibes

Red Rabbit
Old Feb 12th 2005, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

Headhurts is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck on Tuesday.
Old Feb 12th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice

Hi Guys,

thanks for all the best wishes, just you all keep them fingers, toes and everything else crossed. May not be on forum until wednesday night now, so will let you know then, thanks again everyone.
Old Feb 14th 2005, 8:37 am
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Hi Guys,

thanks for all the best wishes, just you all keep them fingers, toes and everything else crossed. May not be on forum until wednesday night now, so will let you know then, thanks again everyone.
Got everything Xed for you,.....

+ my next 3 e-client checks are dedicated to you
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:33 pm
Premium Member

Hi Guys,

I have everything crossed for you too!! Will be thinking of you and try and get onto a computer as soon as you can afterwards. BEST OF LUCK!!!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

cryout is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Tiaribbon
I have everything crossed for you too!! Will be thinking of you and try and get onto a computer as soon as you can afterwards. BEST OF LUCK!!!

my best wishes for your interview! go there and show 'em all about!!
Old Feb 14th 2005, 4:14 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Wendy!