UK WORK HISTORY FOR PERM RES

Old Jul 18th 2015, 10:55 pm
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold
Default UK WORK HISTORY FOR PERM RES

Hi; Im trying to find the correct phone number or address for a work history enquiry at the Tax Office... (got a bit muddled with my dates).. also the Form says last 10 years History, now I came across your thread on a 'full ' history back to 18 years old?
I'm in Canada already on a PNP.. just getting all the Perm' stuff together.. Many thanks in advance for any advice..
Old Jul 19th 2015, 3:28 am
BE Forum Addict

MarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond reputeMarkG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK WORK HISTORY FOR PERM RES

You're looking for Subject Access under the Data Protection Act. I just sent them a letter asking for that info, but that was ten years ago, so it's probably more complex now. Those magic words should find you the relevant web pages with a search.

I remember there was some oddity when I applied where you only had to prove work history for ten years, but list work history back to 18, or something like that? Of course, it may all have changed since then.
Old Jul 19th 2015, 3:51 pm
Just Joined

Jonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to beholdJonka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: UK WORK HISTORY FOR PERM RES

Thanks for the reply..The application form does clearly state 10 years OR from 18... so I will just 'do as Im told!' Only did 10 years for last forms (work visa and PNP)..Looks a bit funny with jobs overlapping each other in a 2 year period. Ive got a phone number sourced from other browsing,, so I will give it a try tomorrow.. thanks again