TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:42 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by plw
Guna cry!!

Didn't you fill out the form for open WP last time they requested more docs?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:55 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Postie been, nothing again today
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:36 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

This sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 9th 2008, 12:54 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Well what a total F**k up!!!!!!!!!

1. Sent first application with postal orders, as per form.

2. 6 weeks later, they sent back for more documents, for wife's OWP.
They also sent back the postal orders for this, but kept postal orders for my TWP & kids visas.
Note highlighted ' Postal order returned. Fee required C$150 In Dollars. We do not exept postal orders any longer'.

3. Sent addittional documents and C$150 CASH.

4. 1 1/2 weeks later, today, sent back.
Letter stating ' Cash returned. We do not exept cash, bankers draft only'.

What a total waste of time.
I really want to know how to put a complaint in.
Anyone Know?

:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jul 9th 2008, 12:59 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Huh? So they accepted postal order for your application but not for the OWP? That's ridiculous....
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:45 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by plw

They also sent back the postal orders for this, but kept postal orders for my TWP & kids visas.
Note highlighted ' Postal order returned. Fee required C$150 In Dollars. We do not exept postal orders any longer'.

Anyone Know?

Hmmmm dunno about the postal order thing - i used bankers Draft it was much easier. have you checked the London website to see if it still had 'postal order' on the " how to pay my fees" section. I do have to say it says very clearly in that section that cash is most definately NOT accepted ( sorry to rub salt in) but I think it does still say postal orders are ok.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:50 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Any news G77 or Plw? we are still waiting too,
we was trying to work it out the other day and we came up with this,
sent in application 12 weeks ago, take off 3 weeks as they sent it back requesting more money, that is 9 weeks then letter for more doc and med request sent back so so take off another 4 weeks extra for medicals, 4weeks so looking at another 2 weeks to go
well it gets me through the day.........................and stops me ripping the door off when the postie comes
Most applications that need medicals take approx 12 weeks - I have had 2 friends who went over already took 12 weeks for one and 13 for the other - no forms were returned for further info though ( both were nurses) whole thing went smoothly! So if its 12 weeks incl medical plus 3 weeks for returned paperwork - you could well be right in the 2 week wait thing - but then i have been told applications take longer over summer??? so to be honest it is pretty much " dont hold your breath whilst waiting" - especially destinationnovascotia who seems to have got the London CIC chimp dealing with hers!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:51 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by city4
Had to send a updated cv and a reference letter for my wife's Open work permit.
We thought we had sent everything they could ever want to see, unfortunately we were wrong!!!!
OH nuts - i sent hubbys CV but no reference as he is Self Employed. maybe I'll just stick one in the post to be safe????
Old Jul 9th 2008, 3:53 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by plw

Anyone Know?

I'm not too sure of your whole story, but can you not just apply for all of this at POE? Save you the stress?
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid
I'm not too sure of your whole story, but can you not just apply for all of this at POE? Save you the stress?
Not if you are in a job that needs medicals.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

destinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond reputedestinationnovascotia has a reputation beyond repute

Still waiting. The chimp is still holding onto the paperwork.

Having just read todays additions for this thread, my OH has not been asked for any CV for his open work permit and our bankers drafts have not been returned from when we sent them in January.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 6:34 pm
is Happy

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia

Having just read todays additions for this thread, my OH has not been asked for any CV for his open work permit and our bankers drafts have not been returned from when we sent them in January.
I honestly can't believe the huge difference in service depending on who you get dealing with your paperwork.

I have known people to go through POE with no problems, in fact I have not heard of anyone having problems this way ( thought im sure there must be some) So why does it seem that people going through London seems ot have all this cr*p ????

RE POE and medicals - im not 100% ceratin but I thought you could go POE and the immigration officer instructed the medical - in otherwords, you still dont get to work untily ou have your medical but this is done in canada and dealt with IN Canada. I'm really not sure where I saw ( or thought i saw ) this.

Not that it makes any difference as Chimp is already dealing - God help the next person once he has finished with yours!!!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:29 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Tanah
God help the next person once he has finished with yours!!!!!!
The way things are going on here at the moment, I think he's dealing with everyone's case!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

TheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura aboutTheGrizzlyHattons has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by destinationnovascotia

Well bankers draft is okay think plw was talking about them returning the postal order. Did you submit a cv for the open work permit? Said on the tick list we had to so i put mine in. I'm sure somebody will get good news soon, i'm willing it....come on chimp!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Didn't include the CV for OH. I asked the consultant and she said it wasn't needed.

OMG....why did I use a consultant?....why didn't I do this myself? After all their other errors you would think I would learn wouldn't you.

If this causes yet another delay I will paintball their offices.

I can only assume that as they have had the application for almost 6 months and not asked for it, they mustn't want it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.