TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Hi

Day 29 since meds ....no news ..I was told to add 2-3 months to the processing time in case i needed a medical. Already Day 29....Oh dear
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:26 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

TWP and good news seem to be really hard to come by at the min.
Originally applied in the 12th may 2008 waited 6 weeks then was asked for extra documents, that was 2 weeks ago nothing back yet!!
Not even going to guess when it might arrive, just keeping my fingers crossed.

Would love to be flying out Canada on Aug 13th but thats seem really far off at the min.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:30 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

What docs were you missing City4?

Praying I've not missed anything and have the agonising delay that others are getting at the moment....
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

the undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nice

Originally Posted by G77
Is there an easy way to check if your draft has been cashed? Nothing here still
Hi G77

I had to contact my bank, they were able to check up for me.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:23 pm
G77
BE Forum Addict

G77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond reputeG77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the undutchables
Hi G77

I had to contact my bank, they were able to check up for me.
Thanks, might do that, can't hurt......

Presume you didn't get anything today?

I've emailed CHC now - suppose I'll be waiting a week for a response though...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

the undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nicethe undutchables is just really nice

Originally Posted by G77
Thanks, might do that, can't hurt......

Presume you didn't get anything today?

I've emailed CHC now - suppose I'll be waiting a week for a response though...
No, nothing today, mind you, post to Holland always takes a good few days longer.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:56 am
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Had to send a updated cv and a reference letter for my wife's Open work permit.
We thought we had sent everything they could ever want to see, unfortunately we were wrong!!!!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Any news G77 or Plw? we are still waiting too,
we was trying to work it out the other day and we came up with this,
sent in application 12 weeks ago, take off 3 weeks as they sent it back requesting more money, that is 9 weeks then letter for more doc and med request sent back so so take off another 4 weeks extra for medicals, 4weeks so looking at another 2 weeks to go
well it gets me through the day.........................and stops me ripping the door off when the postie comes
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:07 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by city4
Had to send a updated cv and a reference letter for my wife's Open work permit.
We thought we had sent everything they could ever want to see, unfortunately we were wrong!!!!
Now that's pedantic! Dreading to think what they're going to ask me for..... :curse:
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:11 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Any news G77 or Plw?
Postie not been yet today - emailed them yesterday, no response yet of course.... I'm kind of expecting them to say something is missing or something is wrong as it seems hardly anyone gets it through straight off with no issues - if there's some little detail they can pick on... they will!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:17 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Too Right!!!!

Waiting to ambush postie as we speak.

It's only a young woman and I think she thinks I fancy her.

I'm stood waiting most mornings.
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:20 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

LOL - I'm so sad that I even looked at the envelope for my SW AOR yesterday to see what the TWP envelope will look like, so I know when I'm running to the door if it's there or not..... no brown envelope waiting = another day of waiting!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:32 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Mines a self addressed white one with blue trim.

I got them special.

How sad is that???????

Just got post!!!!!

Its come back again!!!!!!

They sent the postal orders back and asked me to fill out form/CV etc for open WP and now not accepting postal orders writen on.

This one state, cash not accepted only bankers draft!!!!!!!!!!

:curse::curse::curse:
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:36 am
G77
BE Forum Addict

Oh mate, feel for you.... they're really testing your patience for sure!

Glad I've not asked for a spousal open WP now as that seems to be a problem with most people's applications at the moment!

No postie here yet, either that or there's no post for us today...
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:40 am
plw
9 inch member

Guna cry!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.