Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

Old Nov 26th 2013, 11:29 pm
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: timescales for PNP/ Pr applications from outside Canada

This forum is really quiet, what's happening? Has everyone landed? No update from here, still waiting for the LVO. Can people let us know what's going on with their applications. BW
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

Jaysuper is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

I know everyone is gone from this thread. But just thought I should say thank you to all who have helped me on this site, and to give you an update about my application.
Our application has now been approved. Copies of passport and associated documents submitted. COPR to be picked up in few days.
Special thanks to Manitobain, Dammy, Violet, Chiefmissile and many more.
Best wishes to those still waiting.

Jaysuper
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 11:46 am
win'peger

nitin.g is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Dear All,

I know everyone is gone from this thread. But just thought I should say thank you to all who have helped me on this site, and to give you an update about my application.
Our application has now been approved. Copies of passport and associated documents submitted. COPR to be picked up in few days.

Jaysuper
Wow. Nice. Congratulations.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

newharbour is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!

I'm still waiting to hear from sending to Sydney in May 2013. No med requests yet. I was expecting them in August 2013 but no word and its now March 2014.
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 1:28 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Originally Posted by newharbour
Congrats!

I'm still waiting to hear from sending to Sydney in May 2013. No med requests yet. I was expecting them in August 2013 but no word and its now March 2014.
I'm not sure why your application is taking so long, I thought mine was long, but compared to others it seems that we were one of the lucky ones! Do you know what the hold up is?

Regards

Drew
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 1:29 pm
Andrew

chiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to allchiefmissile is a name known to all

Congrats!

Congratulations, sent you a PM
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chiefmissile
I'm not sure why your application is taking so long, I thought mine was long, but compared to others it seems that we were one of the lucky ones! Do you know what the hold up is?

Regards

Drew
Nope, status hasn't changed, and I'm not allowed to enquire until something like 18 months!
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

Bella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond reputeBella Cullen has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a spreadsheet with timescales on or something charting peoples wait times?
Old Apr 4th 2014, 9:28 pm
Just Joined

fromtab is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jaysuper
Dear All,

Jaysuper
JAYSUPER ¡¡¡¡COngrats
Old Apr 4th 2014, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

Congrats!

GOD BLESS US IN THIS INSANE WAITING PERIOD
Old Apr 5th 2014, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fromtab
GOD BLESS US IN THIS INSANE WAITING PERIOD

Are you in the same boat? I haven't had much internet since I came to Canada so haven't been on this site. I just hope it's not lost, I heard they do that.
Old Apr 5th 2014, 11:30 pm
Just Joined

Are you in the same boat? I haven't had much internet since I came to Canada so haven't been on this site. I just hope it's not lost, I heard they do that.
Yes BRO. We aré in the same boat !!! Still waiting