Timescale to accept ITA and apply

Old Apr 8th 2018, 3:59 pm
No beginning to my talent

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Timescale to accept ITA and apply

Sorry if this has been covered before but I can't seem to find the answer online.

Once an ITA is received am I correct in thinking you have 60 days to accept it and then 90 days to submit your full application please?

TIA
Old Apr 8th 2018, 4:11 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Timescale to accept ITA and apply

Originally Posted by crofty82
Sorry if this has been covered before but I can't seem to find the answer online.

Once an ITA is received am I correct in thinking you have 60 days to accept it and then 90 days to submit your full application please?

TIA
You just get 90 days from the ITA to submit a full application (or decline) IIRC.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration...ons-apply.html

HTH.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Apr 8th 2018 at 4:17 pm.
Old Apr 8th 2018, 4:15 pm

crofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond reputecrofty82 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for clarifying, that makes complete sense. I was under the misapprehension that the process was to accept the ITA and then the clock started ticking on the 90 days to submit the full application.

We went into the EE pool on Friday night so just getting our house in order date-wise.
Old Apr 8th 2018, 4:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for clarifying, that makes complete sense. I was under the misapprehension that the process was to accept the ITA and then the clock started ticking on the 90 days to submit the full application.

We went into the EE pool on Friday night so just getting our house in order date-wise.
Exciting! What are you scoring? Fingers crossed for you.
Old Apr 8th 2018, 5:36 pm

Thanks christmasoompa, scoring 460 with my wife as the PA. We got the ECA back just in time to put our profile in before the wife’s birthday on 18th April when points will drop to 455, although as you’ll know that should still be enough for an ITA before too long based on recent draws.

Just over the moon to be finaly getting the process underway
Old Apr 8th 2018, 8:02 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks christmasoompa, scoring 460 with my wife as the PA. We got the ECA back just in time to put our profile in before the wife’s birthday on 18th April when points will drop to 455, although as you’ll know that should still be enough for an ITA before too long based on recent draws.

Just over the moon to be finaly getting the process underway
Should be all good then, I reckon an ITA will be winging its way to you very soon indeed.