Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Nov 30th 2012, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

treemanstu will become famous soon enough
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by jaquar
mine has gone in process too looks like things are moving , good news laurenhannah
Congrats agin from me, hoping you will have a smooth process towards your COPR.

I'm hope mine will change soon! as like most(all) of us stuck not knowing what to do when to get everything shipped over etc etc.

I am so looking forward to starting a new life and bright future in Canada with my better half and our two dogs. We are still in the UK together but both kinda wishing the time away until the decision is made.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by laurenhannah
Got an e-mail from London this morning. Our application is finally in process. They need some additional documents regarding us living together... i was a bit iffy on this before we sent our application as we had technically been 11 months into our current lease and rented weekly for a month before (to make up the year). We were so eager to apply we took a chance, but they've just asked for updated bank statements and renewed lease. Sending it all off today and hoping it all gets sorted ASAP. Nice to finally get some news that its being looked at even if they do need additional docs. I just hope it doesn't prolong things too much.

Sponsorship Approval was August 8.
Did the email end up in the junk/spam folder or have you set up a filter so it end up in your inbox.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

laurenhannah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treemanstu
Did the email end up in the junk/spam folder or have you set up a filter so it end up in your inbox.
hey treemanstu,

it came right through to my boyfriends inbox, we hadn't set any filters up.

You were right behind us in sponsorship approval weren't you? Hopefully you hear something very soon!
Old Nov 30th 2012, 2:16 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure I will be hated for posting this, but someone on canadavisa.com got their sponsor approval in 6 days.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-imm...t126513.0.html
Old Nov 30th 2012, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

carley_jackson will become famous soon enough

6 days!!! Thats crazy!
Old Nov 30th 2012, 3:09 pm
Forum Regular

JakeCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
I'm sure I will be hated for posting this, but someone on canadavisa.com got their sponsor approval in 6 days.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-imm...t126513.0.html

I wish mine was 6 days! lol
Old Nov 30th 2012, 3:45 pm
Forum Regular

jaquar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by treemanstu
Congrats agin from me, hoping you will have a smooth process towards your COPR.

I'm hope mine will change soon! as like most(all) of us stuck not knowing what to do when to get everything shipped over etc etc.

I am so looking forward to starting a new life and bright future in Canada with my better half and our two dogs. We are still in the UK together but both kinda wishing the time away until the decision is made.
Hi treemanstu , Im sure yours will change soon as you are roughly on the same timeline give or take a week as us maybe monday ... will keep my fingers crossed for you
Old Nov 30th 2012, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jaquar
Hi treemanstu , Im sure yours will change soon as you are roughly on the same timeline give or take a week as us maybe monday ... will keep my fingers crossed for you
Thanks when you and laurenhannah get your COPR ill know roughly when mine will come pending a smooth process.

Thank again
Old Nov 30th 2012, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

bmccallion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by laurenhannah
Got an e-mail from London this morning. Our application is finally in process. They need some additional documents regarding us living together... i was a bit iffy on this before we sent our application as we had technically been 11 months into our current lease and rented weekly for a month before (to make up the year). We were so eager to apply we took a chance, but they've just asked for updated bank statements and renewed lease. Sending it all off today and hoping it all gets sorted ASAP. Nice to finally get some news that its being looked at even if they do need additional docs. I just hope it doesn't prolong things too much.

Sponsorship Approval was August 8.
I wouldnt worry about it. we were in the same position. We lived together for a year and a half but the first year we didnt have a lease. My boyfriends parents let us stay in one of the flats they owned rent free. So we only had a lease agreement 8 months in. They sent us an email requesting the same stuff, and we got our application approved last week.
Old Nov 30th 2012, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

laurenhannah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bmccallion
I wouldnt worry about it. we were in the same position. We lived together for a year and a half but the first year we didnt have a lease. My boyfriends parents let us stay in one of the flats they owned rent free. So we only had a lease agreement 8 months in. They sent us an email requesting the same stuff, and we got our application approved last week.
Hi bmccallion,

thanks for your reply.

When did they ask you for this info? How long was it from you submitted the documents to hearing that a decision had been made?

Thanks so much!
Old Dec 4th 2012, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone had any news today?
Old Dec 4th 2012, 12:51 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute

The forum has pretty much been a ghost town the last two days... it's kind of freaky...
Old Dec 4th 2012, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by SchnookoLoly
The forum has pretty much been a ghost town the last two days... it's kind of freaky...
yeah I noticed that and this thread hasn't been active either, like it usually is.
Old Dec 4th 2012, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

chanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond reputechanceUK has a reputation beyond repute

and the spreadsheet is screwed up again
Old Dec 4th 2012, 1:05 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by chanceUK
and the spreadsheet is screwed up again
How?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.