Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Originally Posted by LuvShy
Congrats Lethe! Happy for you! Hoping I hear something soonnnnn.....hopefully before I go visit my hubby
I got my PPR email today! Just have to send all the stuff off to London now.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

ah man
Old Aug 4th 2010, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Saya10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lethe
I got my PPR email today! Just have to send all the stuff off to London now.
ME TOO!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LONDON!!!!!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

LuvShy is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Saya and Lethe!

louiseeg>>>have u followed up with them since they started processing? is your status "in process?"
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

Congrats Saya and Lethe!

louiseeg>>>have u followed up with them since they started processing? is your status "in process?"
yeah, we emailed them on the 22nd saying that my husband might be changing address and we wanted to know when to let them know, and they sent;

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Thank you for your correspondence.

Please be advised that your application is in the final stages of processing. We are currently awaiting the results of routine RCMP police checks. We appreciate your continued patience.

Once the results are received, you will be contacted again to submit Louise's passport to us for visa issuance. If you move house before we contact you again, please advise us by return email, keeping the subject line as it is.

I was thinking i would have heard by now...im getting really down about not knowing and having all these people going past so quick. I was hoping to hear this week, guess not.

Not sure what to do...i guess just wait.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Congratulations Lethe & Saya
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

LandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant futureLandC has a brilliant future

Congrats on your PPR.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by louiseeg
yeah, we emailed them on the 22nd saying that my husband might be changing address and we wanted to know when to let them know, and they sent;

We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Thank you for your correspondence.

Please be advised that your application is in the final stages of processing. We are currently awaiting the results of routine RCMP police checks. We appreciate your continued patience.

Once the results are received, you will be contacted again to submit Louise's passport to us for visa issuance. If you move house before we contact you again, please advise us by return email, keeping the subject line as it is.

I was thinking i would have heard by now...im getting really down about not knowing and having all these people going past so quick. I was hoping to hear this week, guess not.

Not sure what to do...i guess just wait.
Wow...your almost near the end but just waiting. I know how you feel. In that same boat, but mine I'm not sure where it is in the "in process stage" my husband doesn't need an RCMP clearance as he has never been to Canada, and all the countries he's lived in we submitted the reports. So now just in the hanging...
Old Aug 4th 2010, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Wow...your almost near the end but just waiting. I know how you feel. In that same boat, but mine I'm not sure where it is in the "in process stage" my husband doesn't need an RCMP clearance as he has never been to Canada, and all the countries he's lived in we submitted the reports. So now just in the hanging...
yeah its really annoying, i dont know how long they have been waiting to hear back about the rcmp thingy. Im guessing i really should have got the check down myself before i sent off my application - ah well nothing i can do now. It does keep putting me in bad moods though at the moment with everyone else getting theirs and me knowing its nearly there and ive been waiting MONTHS. I know that some people have to wait even longer, but at the moment its just seems everyone is getting through so quick...its very annoying. At least im in canada at the moment, just hope when i leave the end of the month its not long until im back for good.

how long have you been waiting?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

yeah its really annoying, i dont know how long they have been waiting to hear back about the rcmp thingy. Im guessing i really should have got the check down myself before i sent off my application - ah well nothing i can do now. It does keep putting me in bad moods though at the moment with everyone else getting theirs and me knowing its nearly there and ive been waiting MONTHS. I know that some people have to wait even longer, but at the moment its just seems everyone is getting through so quick...its very annoying. At least im in canada at the moment, just hope when i leave the end of the month its not long until im back for good.

how long have you been waiting?

Ya I know how you feel it is really annoying I hate this wait. But I feel bad for you cuz its almost there, and then its taking this long. Why don't you try with a follow up phone call? The last time I tried, I kept getting only recorded information and kept getting passed around without at live operator (this is to the Canadian Consulate in England). I've been waiting since May.

Really you are going back to England at the end of the month? That sucks. Do you get 6 months stamped in your passport? I'm going to England at the end of this month as well to see my husband.

for both of us
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

I am hoping to be able to come back and take my passport up to london on the thursday i get home - but i kinda feel like that wont happen. Only going back really so i can pack all my stuff up and hopefully have my passport request and then come back a couple weeks later..... I really hope that happens i can stand this waiting anymore.

Good luck to you too, its nice to know there is someone out there from since may x
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:20 pm
Forum Regular

simongrounds is an unknown quantity at this point

My timeline can be found in my signature below.

After all the stressing beforehand it seems to have paid off, everything is happening pretty quickly. Hopefully have my PR in a couple of months...!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

simongrounds is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick question:

I notice a few people mentioning that they are sending stuff to London, after the decision has been made. What is this?
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

I am hoping to be able to come back and take my passport up to london on the thursday i get home - but i kinda feel like that wont happen. Only going back really so i can pack all my stuff up and hopefully have my passport request and then come back a couple weeks later..... I really hope that happens i can stand this waiting anymore.

Good luck to you too, its nice to know there is someone out there from since may x
Hopefully while you are there you get the good news, and can come back here with a permanent situation. I'm hoping the same! Yea I know how you feel. Getting mentally frustrating. Just keep praying and checking online a million times As soon as I get up in the morning, before even brushing my teeth I'm on the website checking Sad!
Old Aug 4th 2010, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by simongrounds
My timeline can be found in my signature below.

After all the stressing beforehand it seems to have paid off, everything is happening pretty quickly. Hopefully have my PR in a couple of months...!
Hi Simon,

Looks like we're only 3 or 4 days apart. Here's hoping for a straightforward process!

Andy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.