Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London

Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all
Default re: Timeline For Spousal Sponsorship via London & Inland

Silly question from me - does the fact that they've asked for my passport mean that I have virtually been accepted?

I understand it's the last stage in the process, so hope so!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:38 pm
Forum Regular

smivers is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jameswales
Silly question from me - does the fact that they've asked for my passport mean that I have virtually been accepted?

I understand it's the last stage in the process, so hope so!
Yes! You're in - Congrats
Old Jun 29th 2010, 5:40 pm
Forum Regular

jameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to alljameswales is a name known to all

Awesome! There was no mention of them receiving medicals etc, so I just wanted to make sure the process was nearing completion!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:29 pm
Forum Regular

Saya10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wats123
Thanks...

I applied in April... timeline is as follows...

Application recieved 26th April
Sponsorship approved 31st May
London Started processing 14th June
Passport Request 28th June
Wow that's Impressive! London started processing my application on June 16 so I hope I'm close behind. Did you get your ppr through email?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

My PPR was through email - all very exciting, so keep checking and best of luck.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

chobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nicechobert is just really nice

update on our timeline...

Posted Application to Mississauga = May 17th
Received = May 25th
Letter sent = June 24th
Sponsorship Approval letter received = June 29th

So now i'm waiting to hear from London and by the look of things, with I should be hearing something in the next 2-3 weeks
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Originally Posted by Saya10
Wow that's Impressive! London started processing my application on June 16 so I hope I'm close behind. Did you get your ppr through email?
Hi Saya,

You and I had our applications begin processing in London on the same day! Hope we both hear soon!

Chobert, it took 2 weeks from my sponsorship letter to when London started processing, almost 3 weeks before they put any details on Ecas so if you don't hear anything for a few weeks don't worry.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks James, I'll keep watching!!

Lethe our lines are amost identical hopefully we'll get the good news. I was anticipating beginning of August when we sent off the application. If London keeps this up hopefully it will be much sooner!!!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really niceLethe is just really nice

Thanks James, I'll keep watching!!

Lethe our lines are amost identical hopefully we'll get the good news. I was anticipating beginning of August when we sent off the application. If London keeps this up hopefully it will be much sooner!!!
I don't want to get my hopes up. I was anticipating kicking up my heels, relaxing and having the summer off (like you, thinking August, October at the latest). I'd rather hear in the next few weeks and work the summer though, all this waiting, I think I'm getting high blood pressure!
Are you back in England or in Canada waiting for your pr?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

I did... I still can't believe how quickly it all went through...
Old Jun 30th 2010, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

London started processing myn 19th May, so im still waiting, not all take just 2 weeks in London.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by louiseeg
London started processing myn 19th May, so im still waiting, not all take just 2 weeks in London.
Hey... Did you originally apply from within Canada via the outland route?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

louiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant futurelouiseeg has a brilliant future

Outland, i forgot to sign a couple things when i first sent it off in feb, and then my husband was away for a month so it sat in his mail box, and then went through canada quickly as they had to check what they had asked me to do, then it got sent to london and they started processing in May.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lethe
Are you back in England or in Canada waiting for your pr?
I'm the sponsor and my bf is British. He's in England right now working until we get some word from immigration. It would be nice if he would make it back for part of the summer.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

I'm the sponsor and my bf is British. He's in England right now working until we get some word from immigration. It would be nice if he would make it back for part of the summer.
SO you are in Canada and he is in England? My husband is in Canada and im in the UK working, it sucks being apart. London started processing myn on the 19th May, hopefully it will only be 2 months i have to wait, but you just never know. Have you guys been together long, and have you lived together?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.