Step Mother Info needed !!

Old Aug 12th 2017, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Step Mother Info needed !!

Hi
we are filling the application for EE immigration

they asked about my wife's (the main applicant) family members, as part of these members there an option for step mother.

my father in law got married recently and he lives in canada with the lady and we hardly hear from them and hardly any communication between us.

we dont know any thing about the Mrs, not sure what to fill in application.

Is she family?!
do we still have to put her info?
is it ok if we just did not put her as family members?

Thanks
Old Aug 13th 2017, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

plasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond reputeplasticcanuck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Step Mother Info needed !!

Originally Posted by KenA
Hi
we are filling the application for EE immigration

they asked about my wife's (the main applicant) family members, as part of these members there an option for step mother.

my father in law got married recently and he lives in canada with the lady and we hardly hear from them and hardly any communication between us.

we dont know any thing about the Mrs, not sure what to fill in application.

Is she family?!
do we still have to put her info?
is it ok if we just did not put her as family members?

Thanks
I would suggest that if step-mother is one of the options, you need to include her in your application. I would enter what you do know about her and attach a note with the details of what little you do know and why that's all you can provide. I would not exclude her from your application.
Old Aug 13th 2017, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice

Thanks plasticcanuck , I will do that.
Old Aug 14th 2017, 12:12 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute

I'd suggest your wife contact her father and ask for the information you need for the form to save any potential delays in processing.

If you had no way to contact them, didn't know where they were living and had not spoken to them in years then you could probably just add a note. As it is, if you are able to email or call, I would.