STATUS checking

Old Sep 17th 2017, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Sam1970 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default STATUS checking

How do I check the status of your application on my CEC application as nothing is highlighted in my profile...can I email them? It's been in 4 months and 3 weeks ago we sent our biometrics off.
Old Sep 17th 2017, 4:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: STATUS checking

Originally Posted by Sam1970
How do I check the status of your application on my CEC application as nothing is highlighted in my profile...can I email them? It's been in 4 months and 3 weeks ago we sent our biometrics off.
Not sure what you mean by biometrics? Do you mean your complete application or something else?

You can check your application status online, but bear in mind it's notoriously unreliable so don't rely on it too much, and if nothing is showing up then don't worry at all, that's very common. No point in sending a case specific email unless you go over the published average processing time, and you're quite a way off that yet.

Good luck, hope you hear something soon.
Old Sep 17th 2017, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Biometrics was the finger print check that the IRCC requested. Thanks for the reassurance on the processing bit ..I keep checking, and the Web site says it should be there....hey ho it is what it is I suppose. Pretty much what I thought on the email but its nice to get that clarified too.
Our app went in in May and to date they've asked for clarification and the fingerprints...Im usually patient but weve had issues in the past and I just wanted to know where we were in the process.....Thank you Christmas you guys do a wonderful job by the way
Old Sep 17th 2017, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam1970
Biometrics was the finger print check that the IRCC requested. Thanks for the reassurance on the processing bit ..I keep checking, and the Web site says it should be there....hey ho it is what it is I suppose. Pretty much what I thought on the email but its nice to get that clarified too.
Our app went in in May and to date they've asked for clarification and the fingerprints...Im usually patient but weve had issues in the past and I just wanted to know where we were in the process.....Thank you Christmas you guys do a wonderful job by the way
As s guide mycic profile changed once in the whole process when it said medical passed, after that it did not change until I sent the finL docs and got copr
Old Sep 17th 2017, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

thanks Engineer that's just it mine has never said anything ...I just receive an email from the IRCC when they want something ...its frustrating to say the least but if its a common issue I guess I wait
Old Sep 17th 2017, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

spud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond reputespud1963 has a reputation beyond repute

I had finger prints done, never updated, I called and was told they only update when they ask for things, two weeks later got letter inviting us for Test, again no update showing! I share your frustration, that's CIC as many say on here!