Spousal online payment

Old Apr 14th 2010, 9:15 pm
Just Joined

Leanne79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Spousal online payment

HELLO!

We have filled in the forms and have everything ready to go and we're stuck on the payment page ...

There is just me (Canadian) sponsoring my English husband and when paying online do we pay for:

Permanent Residence
Right of Permanent Residence Fee $490.00

Family Class
Sponsorship application (per application) $75.00
Principal applicant $475.00

IS THAT IT??? Just those three things?? We don't want to make a mistake!!

Thanks for your help in advance ..

Leanne & Andrew

ps ... here is where we are: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/ImmQuestionsConf.do

Last edited by Leanne79; Apr 14th 2010 at 10:16 pm. Reason: wanted to put the link in!
Old Apr 14th 2010, 10:27 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spousal online payment

Hi

Originally Posted by Leanne79
HELLO!

We have filled in the forms and have everything ready to go and we're stuck on the payment page ...

There is just me (Canadian) sponsoring my English husband and when paying online do we pay for:

Permanent Residence

Family Class

Leanne & Andrew

ps ... here is where we are: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/epayweb/ImmQuestionsConf.do
Yes, don't forget the payment is to Mississauga.
Old Apr 26th 2010, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

soetpeel is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Spousal online payment

Baffled by what we need to pay for for the spouce sponsorship. I am assuming the right to PR fee; sponsorship application and principle applicant. However, what about the Permanent Resident Card (under 'oterh services' right at the bottom)?

Does anyone know when does one pays for this?
Old Apr 26th 2010, 11:45 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by soetpeel
Baffled by what we need to pay for for the spouce sponsorship. I am assuming the right to PR fee; sponsorship application and principle applicant. However, what about the Permanent Resident Card (under 'oterh services' right at the bottom)?

Does anyone know when does one pays for this?
The initial PR card is included in the $550 application fee.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:30 am
Just Joined

Berto46 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Leanne79
HELLO!

Permanent Residence

Family Class

Leanne & Andrew

Glad I clicked on this Leanne.

Myself and my fiancee are about to go down to Vegas to tie the knot, I have been living here (Canada) for the last 8 months but been together for 2 years.

So the sponsor spouse was the only form you filled in?
What time line are you looking at before he has his PR card?
After he gets his PR card will he be eligable for work and get a Social Security Number?

Sorry to crash your party (thread) but with me being English and my woman being Canadian, it was almost reading my own post..... just need a few questions answered and you and Andrew seem to be almost there!!