Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Should my picture be on my copy of the 1017 medical report?

Should my picture be on my copy of the 1017 medical report?

Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

DjSap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Should my picture be on my copy of the 1017 medical report?

Just had my medical a few hours ago and everything went fine, however I noticed that the copy that I received did not have my picture attached to it in the picture field. Is it supposed to be there? Tried calling the doctors office but they are closed for today so I thought I'd see if anybody here can tell me if their 1017 form has their picture on it or not.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 6:48 am
Analyst for hire

Ben W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond reputeBen W Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Should my picture be on my copy of the 1017 medical report?

Well you shouldn't actually be getting a copy of the medical report to the best of my knowledge, it's not for you. It could be that the copy you ended with is a carbon undercopy of the actual report and hence doesn't need the photo.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

a1anm is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by DjSap
Just had my medical a few hours ago and everything went fine, however I noticed that the copy that I received did not have my picture attached to it in the picture field. Is it supposed to be there? Tried calling the doctors office but they are closed for today so I thought I'd see if anybody here can tell me if their 1017 form has their picture on it or not.
I was the same. My copy didn't have my picture either. I'm assuming it isn't a problem as my application has been in process for a few months and it hasn't been mentioned.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Hi djsap,

I have just received our medical reports IMS 1017 and instructions to go for medical ( YIPPEE! ) it HAS got a photo attached for each of us and over each one a london CHC stamp too.

Hope that helps or someone else can shed light on it for you too.

Good luck

Tina
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:36 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
Received my form this am and it did have a photo on it and when I rang Dr they asked me to bring the report form with my photo attached for their report, the CHC stamped over the picture
Terese
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

a1anm is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TinaH
Hi djsap,
it HAS got a photo attached for each of us and over each one a london CHC stamp too.
Tina

This was the same as mine except minus the photo. Just a stamp over the area where the photo would have been. This is what made me think the doctor couldn't have forgotten the photo as surely they would have noticed when they were putting the stamp on.

Probably best to double check with your doctor though before sending it off.