Share timeline-----Family Class!

Old Aug 23rd 2006, 3:23 pm
TFI
Forum Regular

TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice
Default Re: Share timeline-----Family Class!

I plan to leave for Canada and wait out the visa there on 18th of Sept, and scary though it is I'm contemplating doing the unthinkable & contacting CHC-L by e-mail come Sept 1st.

I'm assuming that since they have let me go 15 weeks "In Process" without contacting me,they don't require any additional info, so probably just need a nudge.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 4:39 pm
Banned

Lees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud ofLees147 has much to be proud of

Just so others know could you post your missisauga timeline as well.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

milka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TFI
I plan to leave for Canada and wait out the visa there on 18th of Sept, and scary though it is I'm contemplating doing the unthinkable & contacting CHC-L by e-mail come Sept 1st.

I'm assuming that since they have let me go 15 weeks "In Process" without contacting me,they don't require any additional info, so probably just need a nudge.
Kinda scary that we have to nudge them to do their job! I thought the whole point of having the spousal/common/conjugal route was to speed up reunification of loved ones, not stress them out even more?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 12:49 pm
Your goto Realtor

liquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the roughliquidsuite is a jewel in the rough

I am sure this is a silly question but what does AEO and PPR mean. Also I am about to send my application as skilled worker and hopefully with an HRDC AEO (Arranged Emploeyment Opinion) Letter. What time line can I expect for this.
Old Aug 27th 2006, 5:01 am
Forum Regular

sally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to allsally h is a name known to all

Originally Posted by liquidsuite
I am sure this is a silly question but what does AEO and PPR mean. Also I am about to send my application as skilled worker and hopefully with an HRDC AEO (Arranged Emploeyment Opinion) Letter. What time line can I expect for this.
Hi
PPR means passport request, but I'm afraid I don't know what AEO means.
(AOR is advisement of receipt of your application)
Most of the people on this thread have applied in the family class catorgory, not as skilled workers, so try posting your own thread for your other question.
AFAIK, plain skilled worker applications are taking approx 48 months, but I may be wrong!
Sally
Old Aug 28th 2006, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

Daveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud ofDaveyboy_The_Red has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PROLLINSON
Just updating - got my PPR at exactly 11 weeks - Passport due back Monday with my VISA, Leaving UK on the 15th oct..... Please remind me why I'm doing this!

----------------AOR-------PPR-------Visa-----------# of weeks(AOR->PPR)
Britishvixen21---28 Dec----14 Mar--------07 Apr-------11
Vcox-----------17 Feb----30 Mar--------20 Apr-------6
Vietcan---------17 Mar----11 May--------08 Jun-------8
Mystic kazza----04 Apr----28 Apr--------19 May-------4!!!!
Ijstewart-------11 Apr----13 May--------23 Jun-------10.5
Lionel_in_OT----11 Apr----28 Jun--------18 Jul--------11
Painkil----------02 May (16 weeks waiting)!!!
Daveyboy------02 May (16 weeks waiting)!!!---30 Jun letter req new medical 07 Aug meds recieved at CHC
Milka-----------11 May (15 weeks waiting)!!!---03 Aug received personal docs back from CHC-L
lisa----------- 12 May (15 weeks waiting)!!!---02 Jul letter interview to be confirmed!
TFI------------12 May (15 weeks waiting)!!!
John-----------19 May----18th July------8th Aug------8.5
Sally h---------19 May----12 July----------------------7.5
Rrollinson-------22 May - Got it exactly 11 weeks later
Daz123---------06 June----12 August-----------------10.5
[/QUOTE]

My medical arrived at London 3 weeks ago but i have not heard anything.. how much longer now?!! (positive comments gratefully recieved)!!!!
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:20 am
TFI
Forum Regular

TFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really niceTFI is just really nice

Got a letter from Mississauga about 5mins ago, saying “we have tried to contact you by phone, but to no avail” and that they want to confirm my address for the ROPR fee refund.

For a moment, just a moment I saw the envelope and thought it was a PPR, damn it this is torture.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

milka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Daveyboy_The_Red

My medical arrived at London 3 weeks ago but i have not heard anything.. how much longer now?!! (positive comments gratefully recieved)!!!!
Hopefully CHC will get their finger out and get your app completed asap. Considering you submitted fresh meds, this should be the boost they need. But, having just checked the holiday schedule on the CHC website, they might be getting ready for hibernation. They had bank holiday, then it's labour day, then thanksgiving.

My boyfriend is here visiting, then we're flying out to Montreal next week. Haven't been back in three years and really missing the place. I was hoping things would be wrapped up by now, so I'll just be out there for a month. Just my luck, will probably get PP the day I leave, but that is truly wishfull thinking

----------------AOR-------PPR-------Visa-----------# of weeks(AOR->PPR)
Britishvixen21---28 Dec----14 Mar--------07 Apr-------11
Vcox-----------17 Feb----30 Mar--------20 Apr-------6
Vietcan---------17 Mar----11 May--------08 Jun-------8
Mystic kazza----04 Apr----28 Apr--------19 May-------4!!!!
Ijstewart-------11 Apr----13 May--------23 Jun-------10.5
Lionel_in_OT----11 Apr----28 Jun--------18 Jul--------11
Painkil----------02 May (18 weeks waiting)!!!
Daveyboy------02 May (18 weeks waiting)!!!---30 Jun letter req new medical 07 Aug meds recieved at CHC
Milka-----------11 May (17 weeks waiting)!!!---03 Aug received personal docs back from CHC-L
lisa----------- 12 May (17 weeks waiting)!!!---02 Jul letter interview to be confirmed!
TFI------------12 May (17 weeks waiting)!!!
John-----------19 May----18th July------8th Aug-------8.5
Sally h---------19 May----12 July----------------------7.5
Rrollinson-------22 May----7th Aug---------------------11
Daz123---------06 June----12 August------------------10.5
Old Aug 29th 2006, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

PROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant futurePROLLINSON has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by TFI
Got a letter from Mississauga about 5mins ago, saying “we have tried to contact you by phone, but to no avail” and that they want to confirm my address for the ROPR fee refund.

For a moment, just a moment I saw the envelope and thought it was a PPR, damn it this is torture.
Hi

Not to get your hopes up too much but we got our PPR a few days after we had the call your talking about....Fingers crossed
Old Aug 31st 2006, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

Angel2k6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question regarding timelines. How long did it take you to get an acknowledgement letter or online confirmation that the overseas (UK) office received your papers and began processing after the first stage processing was complete?
I sent our stuff to Mississauga on July 5th. I was approved to sponsor my husband on August 15th and our stuff was sent to London. I've checked e-cas but have not seen any changes at all yet and was wondering what the timeline was from 1st to 2nd stage processing.
Thanks

Last edited by Angel2k6; Aug 31st 2006 at 7:30 pm.
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Anyone??
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

jazzist is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Angel2k6
Anyone??
PPR is what you'll hear from London, so the above timelines are examples.
Old Sep 3rd 2006, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

AlexTsipkis is an unknown quantity at this point

hi,

I was also approved to sponsor my wife and a decision was made on 11th August. Since then i almost daily check the PR application status of my sponsored wife to be "IN PROCESS", but nothing yet until 3rd Sept 2006.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

AlexTsipkis is an unknown quantity at this point

Angel,

Today, the 4th Sept 06, i checked the e-Cas as usual and it says about my wife's PR application "In Process". So it took them 22 days to receive, start processing and put the status on internet.

Originally Posted by AlexTsipkis
hi,

I was also approved to sponsor my wife and a decision was made on 11th August. Since then i almost daily check the PR application status of my sponsored wife to be "IN PROCESS", but nothing yet until 3rd Sept 2006.
Old Sep 4th 2006, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for the update
I also checked my e-cas today and it finally updated. It says they received the application from Mississauga in London on August 31st and it says they are processing our application.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.