Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Schedule 1 form for permanent residence

Schedule 1 form for permanent residence

Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Fran0915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schedule 1 form for permanent residence

Hi,

I am a Canadian citizen living in the UK and will be sponsoring my British husband to immigrate to Canada. We've just started filling in the application and I am stuck on the Schedule 1 form. It says that the spouse of the principal applicant must also fill it in but does this apply if the spouse is the sponsor? It may seem like a silly question but I just wanted to make sure...

Thanks
Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:37 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Schedule 1 form for permanent residence

Hi

Originally Posted by Fran0915
Hi,

I am a Canadian citizen living in the UK and will be sponsoring my British husband to immigrate to Canada. We've just started filling in the application and I am stuck on the Schedule 1 form. It says that the spouse of the principal applicant must also fill it in but does this apply if the spouse is the sponsor? It may seem like a silly question but I just wanted to make sure...

Thanks
No, the sponsor doesn't complete a schedule 1.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 4:39 pm
Just Joined

Fran0915 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schedule 1 form for permanent residence

Great, thanks for your help