Rehabilitation or TRP?

Old Oct 25th 2017, 3:42 am
Just Joined

Fabijohns is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Rehabilitation or TRP?

Hello, I’m trying to figure out the TRP or rehabilitation permit. Have you gone through the process? Could you share your story. I’m starting to gather my paperwork and do my own my own TRP and rehabilitation application, need advise on how to write my compelling reason that a boarder official will read and hopefully approve. Help!
Fj
Old Oct 25th 2017, 6:50 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Police checks

Originally Posted by Fabijohns
Hello, I’m trying to figure out the TRP or rehabilitation permit. Have you gone through the process? Could you share your story. I’m starting to gather my paperwork and do my own my own TRP and rehabilitation application, need advise on how to write my compelling reason that a boarder official will read and hopefully approve. Help!
Fj
Hello and welcome to BE!

The original poster didn't go through rehabilitation, they were asking about normal police checks.

I've moved your post to a thread of your own so that you can get advice that is relevant to your issue..

Old Oct 25th 2017, 8:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rehabilitation or TRP?

It will depend if you are eligible for rehabilitation or need a TRP. To be eligible for individual rehabilitation 5 years must have passed since the sentence imposed was completed.

Overcome criminal convictions

Rehabilitation for Persons Who Are Inadmissible to Canada Because of Past Criminal Activity

Based on the info given in your post its a bit sparse to give accurate info so you have been given the links.
Depending on the offence convicted of make sure its not a $1000 rehab offence application rather than the $200 one as this makes a big difference.