Received or Not Received

Old May 14th 2007, 5:03 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of
Default Received or Not Received

Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone who took medicals in March or April have received PPR?

Our Meds done 20th April no PPR yet.
Old May 14th 2007, 8:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

KennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to allKennyJosie is a name known to all
Default Re: Received or Not Received

ME!!!!
lol, sorry, couldn't resist rubbing it in!
You'll gt yours soon!
xxx
Kenny
Old May 14th 2007, 8:52 pm
Suzy Q

Suzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud ofSuzyanne has much to be proud of

Really Well I never

Apart from your good self, Novaboy, Jason and Katherine just wondered if anyone else had them?

Think it's because daughter's dancing comps have finished and have too much time to think and it's all getting too much now.
Old May 15th 2007, 6:21 am

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

We did our meds on 22nd March, and got ppr just over a month later on 25th April.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Janet & Chris is an unknown quantity at this point

Suzyanne,

We had our medicals done on the 10th April and CIC received them on the 17th.
We received our PPR on the 2 May but only found out a week later as our PPR went to Canada first.

It won't be much longer, hang on in there

Janet
Old May 15th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

Meds Done 12 April, Updated Info sent 24 April - no PPR yet

This bit has to be the worse I think cos its "think I'm in but just wait in case"
thats me anyway.

Come on PPR for all of us - does anyone have any dancers they can send all of us waiting for the final bit ?
Old May 15th 2007, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

katherine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Suzyanne
Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone who took medicals in March or April have received PPR?

Hi suzyanne,
i`m keeping my fingers cross for this weekend for yourself and family,i`m sure you will not be waiting much longer.
Katherine
Old May 15th 2007, 1:14 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by katherine
Hi suzyanne,
i`m keeping my fingers cross for this weekend for yourself and family,i`m sure you will not be waiting much longer.
Katherine
Thanks Katherine, it's driving me nuts, especially as Hubby at home (due to finishing 22yrs Army end of May) and selling everything on e-bay. We are all sleeping on mattresses on floor now Policy is don't stand still or your photo gets took and your on e-bay!!
Old May 15th 2007, 1:22 pm
Suzy Q

Originally Posted by mumof2
Meds Done 12 April, Updated Info sent 24 April - no PPR yet

This bit has to be the worse I think cos its "think I'm in but just wait in case"
thats me anyway.

Come on PPR for all of us - does anyone have any dancers they can send all of us waiting for the final bit ?
You should have asked this last wk as daughter in dance comps. You could have had ballet, tap, jazz, street, highland or hip hop!!

Lets hope the wait is nearly over for all of us. I'm trying positive thinking but looks like I'm not too good at it.
Old May 15th 2007, 3:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

mumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nicemumof2 is just really nice

The whole process is a killer isnt it,,,, I guess if we can get through this then we can survive anything.

I havent done anything in respect of selling stuff, house, bank a/cs etc.etc.. as always thought it was a bit like tempting fate,,, guess I will have my work cut out once we finally get to hear !!

Do you spend every day just waiting for the post,, then major disappointment when nothing,,, we need those PPR Dancers !!
Old May 15th 2007, 4:43 pm
Just Joined

claire in worthing is an unknown quantity at this point

We had our meds 16/4 - paperwork sent to CHC 3/5 no PPR yet .......
Old May 15th 2007, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

smitp11 will become famous soon enoughsmitp11 will become famous soon enough

Did our final bits on the 30th April, supposedly to arrive in London on the 3rd/4th May. We've just been asked by CHC if we have finalised our medicals, so we are now unsure where the medicals went...

...we need to phone the DMP, but they are closed now, so we will have to wait until the morning. I hope they haven't gone missing!!!

Patrick.

Last edited by smitp11; May 15th 2007 at 9:15 pm.
Old May 15th 2007, 8:06 pm
Suzy Q

Hi Patrick,

Once we had completed our Meds and bloods results and x-rays had been sent back to the Doc he phoned to give us a tracking number so we know exactly when CHC received them. Thought this was standard practice??

Good Luck in finding out where they are, hopefully CHC have just misplaced them and they turn up asap.

Last edited by Suzyanne; May 15th 2007 at 9:37 pm. Reason: spelling