ready but medical not confirmed

Old Mar 22nd 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

mart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nicemart2612 is just really nice
Default ready but medical not confirmed

Please could anyone shed any light on how to contact CIC in London and have someone on the other end to talk to.Have LMO confirmation and all documents needed but still need to know if medical can be confirmed as intend to apply for WP at POE due to short time scale with job offer as it is in childcare.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud ofemmabell has much to be proud of
Default Re: ready but medical not confirmed

I have seen some threads on here re email address, so probably be best to do a search and it will probably bring something up. I am sure I emailed them last year but cant find the address in my docs at moment.
Old Mar 22nd 2008, 4:43 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ready but medical not confirmed

Hi

Originally Posted by mart2612
Please could anyone shed any light on how to contact CIC in London and have someone on the other end to talk to.Have LMO confirmation and all documents needed but still need to know if medical can be confirmed as intend to apply for WP at POE due to short time scale with job offer as it is in childcare.

Unless you have the medical certificate from London, you cannot apply at a POE. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/ap...ible.asp#enter
It takes around 30 days for the medical to be posted in the system.