Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Re: Passport App Processing Urgent !!

Re: Passport App Processing Urgent !!

Old Jan 28th 2001, 7:09 pm
Shaikh Qadeer

Hi: Does anyone know if there is any urgent serivce to get the passport same day. I like
to apply for the passport same day after my oath and would like to travel due to an
emergency.. All Help will be appreciated.

Thanks, John Smith

Old Jan 28th 2001, 11:00 pm
CICS Helpline

Dear John Smith,

I assume you are Canadian.

The answer is yes, passport offices can issue you passports very quickly for family
emergencies etc. It requires though that you have your passport application fully
completed [guarantor etc.], and that you have a passport office near you. If you do not
know where it is, I suggest you phone the passport office 1 800 number: 1 800 567 6868.

> Hi: Does anyone know if there is any urgent serivce to get the passport same day. I like
> to apply for the passport same day after my oath and would like to travel due to an
> emergency.. All Help will be appreciated.
>
>
> Thanks, John Smith