Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Question re uploading documents via CIC

Question re uploading documents via CIC

Old Jan 4th 2018, 9:23 am
Just Joined

Cal1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question re uploading documents via CIC

Hello,

My wife is a Canadian citizen and I am British. We applied in April last year for a spouse PR visa.

On the 26th June, I received a request for my schedule A form - Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669). Which I completed and submitted.

At a similar time I received a request for my police check and medical check. I submitted my UK police check and medical check (police check was clean and medical fine).

On September 26th I received another notification requesting a police check for Singapore. I had lived in Singapore six years previously for a year and forgot to include this last time. Again I gathered the required information and forwarded (it was clean).

My concern/question is that on my 'CIC portal'under messages/supporting document page - I have the following:

Details
Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E - 30.05 - validated.pdf

Document name
Schedule A Online (required)

Options
Update information

In my opinion I have uploaded this document (six months ago and more than once) but am concerned that the portal continues to believe I have not. Would it be sensible to post them the eIMM5669E form or send via IRRC (it is processed by Mississauga)?

Many Thanks
Old Jan 4th 2018, 9:39 am
Just Joined

Cal1234 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Question re uploading documents via CIC

Apologies just to add to this. The message above the original message says:

Details
Replacement Provided
Uploaded Filename: eIMM5669E - 27.06.pdf

Document name
Schedule A Online (required) (Opens a new window)

And no option to 'update information'.

Many thanks again in advance
Old Jan 4th 2018, 9:50 am
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute

That site is a pain in the arse. Refresh it a couple of times or try a different browser and if it still looks wrong then I'd email the CIC personally, especially if your application is being handled in London. They were very quick at getting back to me when I contacted them last summer.
Old Jan 18th 2018, 11:35 pm
Just Joined

connie.bane is an unknown quantity at this point

Once you have submitted your online application for permanent residence, you cannot send more documents through your account unless IRCC asks for them.

If IRCC asks for a document, you will get a message in your account.

To upload a document:

Sign in to your account.
Under “View my submitted applications” click on “Check status and messages.”
Under “Application Details” click on “View submitted application” at the bottom of the page.
On this page, you can upload the additional document the same way you uploaded the others when you first applied.
If you need to send documents that CIC did not ask for (for example, an updated Travel History form), go to the Web form and follow the instructions at:
www dot cic dot gc dot ca/english/contacts/web-form dot asp

I hope this helps.