Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)

Closed Thread

Old May 7th 2012, 10:47 pm   #1
Forum Regular

skytra7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Question about IMM5540E Application Form.

Hi I have a question about the sponsor question on this application form IMM5540e form.

Question 7 is asking me for my history/background information on all of the jobs that my partner has done.

However she worked abroad in Asia for many years and cannot remember the exact dates when she started finished jobs (ie to the day). How important is this information? Can my sponsor approximate dates?
Sponsored Links
Old May 8th 2012, 12:47 am   #2
BE Enthusiast

victorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud ofvictorfoxtrot has much to be proud of
Default Re: Question about IMM5540E Application Form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytra7 View Post
Hi I have a question about the sponsor question on this application form IMM5540e form.

Question 7 is asking me for my history/background information on all of the jobs that my partner has done.

However she worked abroad in Asia for many years and cannot remember the exact dates when she started finished jobs (ie to the day). How important is this information? Can my sponsor approximate dates?
I only ever put approximate dates unless I knew for sure. I'd just stick to saying that you started a job on 1st of the month, to keep it clean.
Common-law route outland via London. Rec'd CPC-M 30.08.11. Sponsor approval 04.11.11. London began processing 17.01.12. Decision Made 20.01.12. COPR mailed (1st attempt) 19.01.12. Rec'd COPR on 2nd attempt 17.02.12! Landed 26.02.12!
Old May 8th 2012, 2:48 pm   #3
Goofus Maximus
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about IMM5540E Application Form.

We just left the day of month blank on ours - we also couldn't remember exact start and end dates, but as long as there are no gaps it shouldn't be an issue.
Closed Thread

Go Back   British Expats / Living & Moving Abroad / Canada / Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)