Proof of relationship photos

Old Jan 10th 2018, 5:31 pm
PottsyJ

Joepottinger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Proof of relationship photos

Hi all,

The photos used for proof of the relationship. Where it asks for name and DOB and context of the photos. Is that referring to both the sponsor and principal applicants names and DOB on the back or is it just the principal applicant? I understand it is in the principal applicants section of the checklist but wasn't sure since above it mentioned all applicants must submit.

I read the wiki but couldn't find any clarification on that.

Thanks
Old Jan 10th 2018, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

Will_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of relationship photos

PA's name and DOB - so they can match it to your application if it gets separated somehow
Old Jan 10th 2018, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

Will_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond reputeWill_PA has a reputation beyond repute

PS I typed the descriptions in Word and printed it out and stuck it on the reverse - found this less boring than writing it out 20 times!
Old Jan 11th 2018, 12:39 pm
PottsyJ

Originally Posted by Will_PA
PS I typed the descriptions in Word and printed it out and stuck it on the reverse - found this less boring than writing it out 20 times!
Thank you. That helps a lot.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 4:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Will_PA
I had mine digitally and inserted them directly into a Word document, two photos to an A4 page with brief descriptions below each photo and the identifier for each page in the header and footer.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 4:04 pm
PottsyJ

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
I had mine digitally and inserted them directly into a Word document, two photos to an A4 page with brief descriptions below each photo and the identifier for each page in the header and footer.
Is it allowed to sent just original actual photos rather than putting them onto A4 paper? I just bought two copies of each so I could keep one and send the other with my name and DOB on it.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 4:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joepottinger
Is it allowed to sent just original actual photos rather than putting them onto A4 paper? I just bought two copies of each so I could keep one and send the other with my name and DOB on it.
I think 'actual' photos is what they are after, but that they also accept A4 printed. Either would be fine. Just saying what I did is all......