Proof of funds on landing?

Old Sep 3rd 2017, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Proof of funds on landing?

A question,
As far as I know, the proof of fund is needed to get the Visa
If I got the visa, do I still need to carry the documents for landing?!
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 5:55 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Proof of funds on landing?

With respect, the information is on the CIC website. Perhaps start checking there first?

Prepare for your arrival: skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

When you arrive, you must have:
your valid passport and/or travel documents:

your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and/or your permanent resident visa:

proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice

Originally Posted by Siouxie
With respect, the information is on the CIC website. Perhaps start checking there first?

Prepare for your arrival: skilled immigrants (Express Entry)

When you arrive, you must have:
your valid passport and/or travel documents:

your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and/or your permanent resident visa:

proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family after you arrive in Canada
Thanks, I did not know there are conditions for landing
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 1:24 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KenA
Thanks, I did not know there are conditions for landing
You don't actually get PR status until you've 'landed', so that's when the final checks are done. Hence you still need to meet the criteria at that point.
Old Sep 3rd 2017, 3:30 pm
"In cruce vincam"

rivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond reputerivingtonpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KenA
A question,
As far as I know, the proof of fund is needed to get the Visa
If I got the visa, do I still need to carry the documents for landing?!
Ummmm...have you applied for and been approved for a visa already?