PR Renewal

Old Sep 14th 2017, 11:07 am
Oscar nominated

BristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond reputeBristolUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Renewal

Originally Posted by BristolUK
63 days for renewals according to the website updated 11th August.

That's from receipt date. It would be nice to know if it sits in a pile for 60 days and takes 3 days to do; sits there for two weeks and is then checked (returned if incomplete) and then waits another 7 weeks; looked at after 5 weeks and then 4 to do etc.
I have maybe a bit more than 3 weeks to go on mine and nothing came up yesterday. It's not particularly useful being able to check status within the last couple of weeks of it being done. There should at least be a received status.
System now shows card sent by mail on the 11th with processing beginning the 6th. Received 10th July which I believe was the payment date with the form being sent by regular mail that day or the next.

From 10/7 to 11/9 it is, indeed 63 days. Top marks for CIC

(Except status only being useful for the last 5 days of the 63)
Old Oct 2nd 2017, 5:16 pm
Every day's a school day

cheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond reputecheeky_monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Renewal

i got my sons application back on Friday..i forgot to get him to sign the application..its says they received it as it is stamped on 30 Aug 17 and the letter requested the signature is dated 22 Sep 17..so it looks like it takes 3 weeks from receipt until someone actually reviews the application...i have sent it back again today.