PR Landing

Old Jan 16th 2018, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PR Landing

Originally Posted by GermanytoCanada
Don't worry, I believe only around 10% now get subjected to the body cavity search on arrival.

With the way my girlfriend sets off security systems and gets picked for luggage searches (currently 100% of the time) I think someone is getting searched haha, if that were true of course!

But seriously, every time we go away, her bags will be checked and she'll get patted down by a female security officer... Even when we've had connecting flights!
Old Jan 17th 2018, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

CanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond reputeCanadianSpruce has a reputation beyond repute

I honestly wouldnt bother paying to move onto another flight. If you miss your connection, they’ll just automatically move you onto the next flight anyway free of charge. Vancouver is pretty quick to connect through these days (you won’t even need to pick up your baggage and recheck it), two hours even with a landing is duable.
Old Jan 17th 2018, 8:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CanadianSpruce
I honestly wouldnt bother paying to move onto another flight. If you miss your connection, they’ll just automatically move you onto the next flight anyway free of charge. Vancouver is pretty quick to connect through these days (you won’t even need to pick up your baggage and recheck it), two hours even with a landing is duable.
Well after 50 minutes on hold to Icelandic Air... it doesn't seem to matter what time you ring, it's a 50 minute hold..

They wanted to charge me £839 to move the flight back an hour! Screw that, I'll risk it and see what happens!

Cheers
Old Jan 17th 2018, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond reputeHurlabrick has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
They wanted to charge me £839 to move the flight back an hour!
Were they going to give you your own private flight!!??
Old Jan 17th 2018, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Hurlabrick
Were they going to give you your own private flight!!??
She said it like it wasn't a big deal too!

I nearly said "I thought you viking types stopped raping and pillaging years ago..." but I held my tongue.