PR application fail :-(

Old Mar 16th 2017, 8:30 pm
Kelowna newbies July 15

Beckie and Morgan UK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PR application fail :-(

Originally Posted by Shakyuk
That is horribe! Got me scared now too! You're right there is a crazy amount of work involved in these applications. To reject outright like that is very harsh! I'm actually surprised Canada get so many immigrants when you consider how much work and money is involved in the process.
Hopefully you'll be ok Shaky, ours was just a stupid mistake, we own it though and realize it's our error. I know the volume they deal with and that they can't spend time chasing people but that's the way it goes. I doubt contacting them with the police check will work but it's a glimmer if hope. Already looking into re-booking the IELTS which ran out yesterday $389 each...we have never been as skint! We've had some bad luck but we still think it's worth it and we will carry on again. If Morgan needs the nomination part done again I think that may kill him off!

Last edited by Beckie and Morgan UK; Mar 16th 2017 at 8:42 pm.
Old Mar 16th 2017, 10:33 pm
Bex in the city

beckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond reputebeckiwoo has a reputation beyond repute

I would advise ordering your GCMS notes to do with your application as well to see what agents wrote and how far you got beforehand. It's free if applying from Canada I believe.

I wrote about this stuff on my blog but as the months go on I'm getting hazy with everything
Old Mar 17th 2017, 12:28 am
Chips & Gravy

jennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of lightjennellapea is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry to hear this.

I missed out a form on my PR (Common Law) application and they sent my whole application back to me. I felt like a right numpty when I realised my mistake, especially when I'd submitted that same form (the one asking about your parents / siblings etc) a few times before from being on the IEC and changing my status to visitor.

Fingers crossed you can sort it out & try again.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 1:21 am
Kelowna newbies July 15

Originally Posted by beckiwoo
I would advise ordering your GCMS notes to do with your application as well to see what agents wrote and how far you got beforehand. It's free if applying from Canada I believe.

I wrote about this stuff on my blog but as the months go on I'm getting hazy with everything
Hi Becki
We haven't heard of that but looking into it now! Thankyou I'd like to read your blog too!
Old Mar 17th 2017, 1:28 am
Kelowna newbies July 15

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Sorry to hear this. How did you apply for PR?

You could try sending a case specific email with the documents that were missing and asking them to reopen your application. It's worth a try but if not then I'm afraid you'd have to reapply with a complete application.
We sent the email but aren't hopeful. We started our EE profile again and we don't have the 600 points from BC PNP. When Morgan checked his online profile it says 'the decision is finalized' have we lost those points now too and have to re-apply for the PNP and pay another $550 if selected from the pool?
Old Mar 17th 2017, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

johntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond reputejohntheScot has a reputation beyond repute

unfortunately for express entry if anything is missing they don't ask for it they just reject the application in many cases. Cost me 6 months and the $$$ for a new medical.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

bc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond reputebc2015 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beckie and Morgan UK
We sent the email but aren't hopeful. We started our EE profile again and we don't have the 600 points from BC PNP. When Morgan checked his online profile it says 'the decision is finalized' have we lost those points now too and have to re-apply for the PNP and pay another $550 if selected from the pool?
PNP nominations are valid for 6 months, you should be able to get the 600 points transferred to your new profile if you contact PNP office and it's within the 6 months of issue.
Old Mar 17th 2017, 5:34 am
Kelowna newbies July 15

Originally Posted by bc2015
PNP nominations are valid for 6 months, you should be able to get the 600 points transferred to your new profile if you contact PNP office and it's within the 6 months of issue.
Thankyou so much for that info. So helpful.
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 2:45 am
Kelowna newbies July 15

Hey thanks to everyone that provided us with some really useful information and support. Just to update we contacted PNP office and they have helped us with shifting the points for our new application. As our IELTS certs had expired we managed to book onto a CELPIP course this Sunday at a local university....$500 down but we get the results after 8 days and then can upload the new application...which will be checked, double checked and checked again! Will keep you all posted and thanks again. Beckie
Ps. Can I change my user name...bad choice I need a new one lol!
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 6:36 am
I need a walk

Stinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond reputeStinkypup has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beckie and Morgan UK
Hey thanks to everyone that provided us with some really useful information and support. Just to update we contacted PNP office and they have helped us with shifting the points for our new application. As our IELTS certs had expired we managed to book onto a CELPIP course this Sunday at a local university....$500 down but we get the results after 8 days and then can upload the new application...which will be checked, double checked and checked again! Will keep you all posted and thanks again. Beckie
Ps. Can I change my user name...bad choice I need a new one lol!
Presumably to Beckie, just Beckie ?
Or Pinkie and the Brain?
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 8:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Shakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond reputeShakyuk has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with the new application!
Old Mar 23rd 2017, 2:06 pm
Kelowna newbies July 15

Originally Posted by Stinkypup
Presumably to Beckie, just Beckie ?
Or Pinkie and the Brain?
Beckie would be good but Pinkie and the Brain would be awesome!