PPR Cards arrived.

Old Jul 15th 2011, 4:28 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR Cards arrived.

Originally Posted by Mdunny
COngrats MissClinique

oh its so frustrating - apparently the photos i sent didnt pass the CIC quality control folks and so have to submit new ones. Anyway I didnt know this but may be of interest to others but it can take months for them to send you the letter telling you this... (i called to query the whereabouts of my card). landed in april, photos rejected on 4th July, the letter telling me this might not arive until September, appointment a month later, card a few weeks after that.
It drives you mad doesnt it? Its the last hurdle and still its not going smoothly. To be honest I was fully expecting our pics to be rejected, when we wrote on the back of them the pen was playing up so I pressed really hard on it, it wasnt until I re-read the paper work some time later, that I realised we shouldnt have used the type of pen we did So I was in shock when I called the call centre and was told they were on their way.

Good luck with the re-takes
Old Jul 15th 2011, 8:28 pm
Forum Regular

parker14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: PPR Cards arrived.

I think the only way to keep things running as smoothly as possible is to keep ringing for progress updates. If you sit back and wait to be contacted about any potential problem ie. photo's, then you could be in for a long haul. Like I said earlier, I rang the other day and was told that so far all is well and I'm at the 32 day stage. I shall be calling back after 42 days to make sure things are happening and to check that no one has suddenly taken a dislike to my photo's.