Ppr

Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough
Smile Ppr

We got our PPR today.

We are so pleased, times have been a 'wee' bit stressful of late.

Good luck to all those waiting

Rgds Scotty

P.S. Smelly & Butch (& OH's) I hope you are still up for fernie, drinks are on us! - Well the first round anyway
Old Mar 20th 2007, 3:57 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ppr

Originally Posted by Scotty1972
We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

P.S. Smelly & Butch (& OH's) I hope you are still up for fernie, drinks are on us! - Well the first round anyway

LOL,

I was just talking with the Missus about you and the PPR. Told you it would all work out. Never mind the first round ALL drinks are you (I may treat you to a bottle of asti if you're a good boy.)
FREAKING excellent news mate (when's the house warming in Kennsington ).

Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Robski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud ofRobski has much to be proud of

Many congrats, you must be over the moon.

Enjoy the celebrating.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Forum Addict

mkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond reputemkmurrays has a reputation beyond repute

FANTASTIC!
Old Mar 20th 2007, 9:51 am
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

Great news Scotty.

You can forget all about the waiting and stress now!

YOUR THERE!

Many congratulations and all the best for the future.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

NikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant futureNikkiNu has a brilliant future

Great news - Congratulations and good luck.
Nik
Old Mar 20th 2007, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

jcatterbury is on a distinguished road

Many congrats!!

I am in the 'waiting for ppr' phase myself and it is the worst part of the whole process.

Good luck for the future!

Jason
Old Mar 20th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond reputeMountain Girl has a reputation beyond repute

We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

Yeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh excellant news. I was getting a little concerned for you two.
Old Mar 20th 2007, 2:27 pm
throw caution to the wind

louise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond reputelouise033 has a reputation beyond repute

We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

Congratulations, you must be so excited
Old Mar 20th 2007, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

Scotty1972 will become famous soon enoughScotty1972 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the feedback guys

we can now start to plan things properly now.

Rgds Scotty
Old Mar 20th 2007, 11:53 pm
Ski Bum

SkiBum will become famous soon enoughSkiBum will become famous soon enough

We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

Congrats Scotty 1972 - nice one.

I see you're in Calgary. I work in Fernie at the Ski School. Drop by and say hi if you're ever up this way...
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:22 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Fab news so happy for you both.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve&Tanya
Fab news so happy for you both.
Thanks Steve and Tanya

hope you guys are both keeping well

Rgds Scotty
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 4:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to beholdmandi moo is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Ppr

We got our PPR today.

Rgds Scotty

Congrats and good luck

Mandi