Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Is it possible to drop off additional documents in person?

Is it possible to drop off additional documents in person?

Old Dec 28th 2017, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

graham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nicegraham1710 is just really nice
Default Is it possible to drop off additional documents in person?

Hey all,

Just a follow on from my other thread about all the extra info that has been requested for my citizenship application as part of the random quality assurance exercise.

When I finally manage to get all this info, does anyone know if it's possible to drop off all these documents in person to the Scarborough office?

I know the answer to dropping off applications in person is no, but I was wondering if that's any different if it's for additional documents that they've requested?

I'd prefer to drop it off because then I know it definitely won't get lost in transit (safety reasons with all the personal info and I don't want to have to prepare it all again) and to save on the postage since it'll probably be quite heavy (see my other thread for what they're asking for).

I was tempted to send a case specific enquiry to ask, but thought I'd post here first to see if anyone knew.

Oh, and do I need to tell them about a birth? Our second child was just born a few days ago (both Canadian born). I'd have to go back and check the application but I don't think the new one actually asked about kids for an adult application. So I'm assuming not!

Thanks,

Graham.