passport lost by courier

Old Feb 4th 2011, 3:16 am
Forum Regular

westewoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Default passport lost by courier

hi guys. my passport have been collected by the courier, after the visa has been done for pr.at los angeles. and it looks like the couriers my have lost them anyone had the same problem? i am just tring to work out what to do next if they dont turn up. i hope its just weather delays due to the midwest having snow, but the courier has shown the passport in louiseville kentucky for the last 12 hours and they never moved.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

RubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond reputeRubyRose has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: passport lost by courier

Remain calm - all will be well.

Ruby
Old Feb 4th 2011, 12:34 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute

Have you called the courier company?
Surely if it still can be tracked then its not "lost" , just delayed maybe as you've said.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:14 pm
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

Weather, as bad as it has been recently, would affect the network nationwide. Calma, Calma
Old Feb 4th 2011, 10:19 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by westewoo
hi guys. my passport have been collected by the courier, after the visa has been done for pr.at los angeles. and it looks like the couriers my have lost them anyone had the same problem? i am just tring to work out what to do next if they dont turn up. i hope its just weather delays due to the midwest having snow, but the courier has shown the passport in louiseville kentucky for the last 12 hours and they never moved.
I sent you a PM about this yesterday from my workplace, you know a courier company!!

This often happens when there is bad weather, at Christmas over in England and Europe LOTS of freight was stuck there for over a week when they had all that snow.

I believe it is the same with the snow in the Eastern states of the USA and maybe even Canada at the moment??

It will show as sitting at the hub until they are able to continue on with it to destination. You will also notice that it is not a straightforward routing like a passenger plane.

Panic not!!

Barb working in a courier/freight company downunder
Old Feb 5th 2011, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

thanks for the replies people. i have been onto ups 6 times today and finally got a manager to shout at. they have my docs in winnipeg, and they have been sat there for 14 hours when they should have been delivered today as they told me that it was delayed 1 day by weather and then they could'nt fit an envolope on the plain, so after a lot of wasted time with people in the customer service who just read from a script, and are not bothered, i got a manager who now tells me they will deliver sat am, but i will believe it when i see it.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 10:09 pm
Forum Regular

well i was right. the hopeless b@@@++rds sent them from winnipeg to calgary and then back to winnipeg, and as for them saying they would be delivered sat am. they may has well said, santa will deliver them in person. utter cr##.
Old Feb 5th 2011, 10:38 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

I think someone should be keeping statistics on the average increase in blood pressure as a result of emigration.
Old Feb 6th 2011, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

yep. your not kidding. i will see what happens in the early part of tomorrow, but i think i will be going to get the rcmp involed, as i suspect that the tracking movements are wrong, and i think they have been stolen:curse::curse::curse:
Old Feb 7th 2011, 10:21 am
All Sooked up!

james.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond reputejames.mc has a reputation beyond repute

well i was right. the hopeless b@@@++rds sent them from winnipeg to calgary and then back to winnipeg, and as for them saying they would be delivered sat am. they may has well said, santa will deliver them in person. utter cr##.
Ah! But, they told you what you wanted to hear. Also part of the customer service script I'm glad you took that with a pinch of salt at the time too.

Love your Santa comment.. made me laugh
Old Feb 8th 2011, 4:35 am
Forum Regular

i went and walked into my depot at 7.30 this morning as some one had left the staff door open. i asked who was running the mupet show and, i spoke to a guy who insisted that they were not in his depot, so i told him that his company had stolen my documents and i was going to get the rcmp and also the british embersey involed. i told him i would give him an hour to make investergations before i call the cavery.
AND HEY PRESTO. a phone call 40 mins after i left saying that they had just turned up!!!!!!
they could'nt find there own a@se with both hand. so now im landed and i will never use ups. ever again.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:16 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

i went and walked into my depot at 7.30 this morning as some one had left the staff door open. i asked who was running the mupet show and, i spoke to a guy who insisted that they were not in his depot, so i told him that his company had stolen my documents and i was going to get the rcmp and also the british embersey involed. i told him i would give him an hour to make investergations before i call the cavery.
AND HEY PRESTO. a phone call 40 mins after i left saying that they had just turned up!!!!!!
they could'nt find there own a@se with both hand. so now im landed and i will never use ups. ever again.
Well done westewoo!!

So glad you got it sorted, don't let one bad experience put you off!! I will be using UPS on Thursday to get my 2 bags back to the UK and I have every confidence in them.
Old Feb 8th 2011, 1:01 pm
All Sooked up!

Great result, and bang on for revving them up the way you did
Old Feb 8th 2011, 5:47 pm
Home Sweet Home

p.s. Just as a matter of interest what was the total transit time of the docs?
Old Feb 9th 2011, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

i paid for next day before noon, and they took 6 days.
i now have another problem. i need to send my wife and son there docs back to the uk.
i spoke to dhl, and they couldn't find my home town in the uk, so they couldn't give me an accurate price or time line.
fedex give me a price and 2 day service, but when you read peoples episodes caused by them they sound worse than ups.
puralator use ups for the uk deliveries.
so i may have to use ups again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.