Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

lenart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi all,,
Just thought I would update you on NSPNP application status, received email from NS office of immigration on 5/9/09 requesting additional information, form IMM5406 wife had placed my name were her's should have been just meant retyping form correctly and posting back which I did on 8/9/08 Monday last. They also provided me with a web link that is relevant to my current qualifications which was informative and helpful.

Anyway just like us all await next step all the best.

Len
Old Sep 13th 2008, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi,

Me again just realised I have posted this info on earlier post apologies must be going senile

Cheers Len
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:30 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of
Smile Re: NS PNP Timeline, current time scales

Hi guys!

Just want to wish you all good luck - I have my fingers crossed for you all. I am currently getting all the info together for my application - currently waiting to find out if I've been successful with a job I applied for in NS

Once I know whether I've been successful or not we will be applying through NS PNP either CI stream or skilled worker stream. We have the support of CoRDA (like Nikki!).

I'll be following this thread closely and cheering you all on!
Old Sep 13th 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Biibi,

Welcome to this thread all the best with your application hope all goes well with potential job offer.

Cheers Len
Old Sep 14th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

seanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to beholdseanyg is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Hi Kat,

Wow that is quick, I was thinking London was taking about 7/8 mths to process PR visas, congratulations and Good Luck for your move
Ditto wow! We were told (by the immigration officer in Winnipeg) that it usually takes about 9 months for processing in London.

Anita (currently awaiting MB PNP nomination...fingers crossed!)
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:55 pm
Home Sweet Home

Biiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud ofBiiba has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lenart
Hi Biibi,

Welcome to this thread all the best with your application hope all goes well with potential job offer.

Cheers Len
Thanks Len!
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 6:15 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Just thought I would update re timeline, the additional information requested has been returned today to NS, so will wait and see
Old Sep 27th 2008, 8:48 am

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all

Just thought I would update re timeline, the additional information requested has been returned today to NS, so will wait and see
Nomination back 26th Sept
Old Sep 27th 2008, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

fabby news nikki wonderful
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

deanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nicedeanjp32 is just really nice

well done Nicki

Just the federal to go now!!!

Thought anymore about where in Colchester you will settle?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 6:41 am

Originally Posted by deanjp32
well done Nicki

Just the federal to go now!!!

Thought anymore about where in Colchester you will settle?
Hi Dean,

Thanks, we are hoping to get back over Jan/Feb time to look more closely at area etc!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:25 pm
Home Sweet Home

Nomination back 26th Sept
Hi Nikki - wow that's fabulous news I bet you are over the moon

Never mind you being over the moon - i'm ecstatic for you!!!!

Have you decided on an area to live yet? - we had a good look round Truro and Colchester County when we were over there so if I can help in any way I will .........
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:39 pm

Originally Posted by Biiba
Hi Nikki - wow that's fabulous news I bet you are over the moon

Never mind you being over the moon - i'm ecstatic for you!!!!

Have you decided on an area to live yet? - we had a good look round Truro and Colchester County when we were over there so if I can help in any way I will .........
Hi Biiba,

Thanks, we are really excited now, hoping to go back over in the new year, might pick your brains re what you found about the area's whilst you were over. We didn't get much time to look at specific area's in Colchester except Truro last time.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 10:21 pm
Home Sweet Home

Hi Biiba,

Thanks, we are really excited now, hoping to go back over in the new year, might pick your brains re what you found about the area's whilst you were over. We didn't get much time to look at specific area's in Colchester except Truro last time.
Ooh I bet you can't wait to get back over there! No problem - we drove all over the place
Old Oct 7th 2008, 4:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

chumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond reputechumley has a reputation beyond repute

over one kilo of paperwork sent to immigration Halifax today October 7th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.