Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

my pr application has finally been sent!!!!

my pr application has finally been sent!!!!

Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

mark-r is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my pr application has finally been sent!!!!

and I am in shock!!!! I want it back so I can go through it again and check that everything is there!!!

must let go

Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:40 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all
Default Re: my pr application has finally been sent!!!!

Originally Posted by mark-r
and I am in shock!!!! I want it back so I can go through it again and check that everything is there!!!

must let go

I know how you feel. It is like gambling.....

rien ne vas plus!!!!
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

What will you do on the long dark nights now that you can't check your app papers over and over?! (I believe Mhhp can offer a boredom-beater solution for you in the shape of E-Client-checking...but you need to wait to get your ID number for that!!)

Biiiiink
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:50 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Biiiiink
What will you do on the long dark nights now that you can't check your app papers over and over?! (I believe Mhhp can offer a boredom-beater solution for you in the shape of E-Client-checking...but you need to wait to get your ID number for that!!)
Biiiiink
Yup, Biiiiink is right. Later in your life you will look back on the period between checking and rechecking your application.....................and checking and rechecking your e-client as the most horrible time :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
Old Mar 10th 2005, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

I think i'm going to relax and get insanely drunk instead.

just kidding i'll be ok, we'll see eh!

Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:01 pm
keep checking....

I can reccomend real canadian rye

Attached Thumbnails my pr application has finally been sent!!!!-cr.jpg  
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:19 pm
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mhhp
I can reccomend real canadian rye

looks inviting! i wanna try it! do u have it with u mhhp?? lol
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:41 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by amancharan
looks inviting! i wanna try it! do u have it with u mhhp?? lol
I drank all mine, for now, but my front porch in canada is waiting for me.

Once we all get there you are invited over to join me any time

Will get some Xtra rocking chairs
Old Mar 10th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

you should have made copies so you could always go through what you have sent. Now, you also have to count the days. 1,2,3,4...... until you yell, Got it.

must let go

Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:05 pm
keep checking....

Originally Posted by Redwings
you should have made copies so you could always go through what you have sent. Now, you also have to count the days. 1,2,3,4...... until you yell, Got it.
I have 5 copies:

1 at home, for nightime reading

2 on my computer, incase 1 gets lost

3 at my parents house in case the house burns down (there was a post here recently from someone whom that actually happened to, poor guy had no backup)

4 in a bank safe, just in case

5 electronic copy on an ISP server located in the US in case Bush attacks Europe.

Perhaps I should have some sort of an asian contingency also I will have to think about that.

Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:19 pm
keep checking....

I have 5 copies:

3 at my parents house in case the house burns down (there was a post here recently from someone whom that actually happened to, poor guy had no backup)

5 electronic copy on an ISP server located in the US in case Bush attacks Europe.

Perhaps I should have some sort of an asian contingency also I will have to think about that.

And

NO I AM NOT PARANOID,

just half german
Old Mar 10th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh NO, Asian contingency, the triads. You`ll be amazed when somebody had already claimed your identity and you`re still waiting there in Germany.

I wonder if the e-client could be dependable on this matter.

I have 5 copies:

Last edited by Redwings; Mar 10th 2005 at 5:24 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 5:17 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

must let go

So, the nightmares will start soon. Cold midnight sweats, reading through posts on here wondering if you filled the correct form in, did you include everything, was item X and letter Y sent ? Did you include all references, enough supporting evidence ? What about this other form or new piece of helpful info. Oh and then maybe you will get AOR letter and casefile, then start checking e-client endlessly, stuck in a loop like Groundhog Day, over and over til your head hurts, your blood pressure rises and you grind your teeth to dust.

E-client: I haven't checked ours for 6 months or more. Funny, my BP has dropped 20 points in 6 months !!

may help. Also possessing the wisdom and patience of the Dalai Llama.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rich_007
So, the nightmares will start soon. Cold midnight sweats, reading through posts on here wondering if you filled the correct form in, did you include everything, was item X and letter Y sent ? Did you include all references, enough supporting evidence ? What about this other form or new piece of helpful info. Oh and then maybe you will get AOR letter and casefile, then start checking e-client endlessly, stuck in a loop like Groundhog Day, over and over til your head hurts, your blood pressure rises and you grind your teeth to dust.

E-client: I haven't checked ours for 6 months or more. Funny, my BP has dropped 20 points in 6 months !!

may help. Also possessing the wisdom and patience of the Dalai Llama.
that's a point, I think I might get my finger prints sent along as these may (slight chance) get requested because i've been here on holiday quite a lot! If I want to send these along can I?

it's started already!!

I should have started a paranoid drunkards thread I think

what is rye exactly? I don't drink beer or lager! I drink straight malibu (rum) and whiskey / vodka only (mixed with something else usually)

Last edited by mark-r; Mar 10th 2005 at 7:14 pm.
Old Mar 10th 2005, 8:35 pm
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=mark-r]that's a point, I think I might get my finger prints sent along as these may (slight chance) get requested because i've been here on holiday quite a lot! If I want to send these along can I?

it's started already!!

[QUOTE]

Good to see you are getting the picture. Yes, if you have extra documents, should you submit them and get more supporting evidence for your file, or will that just slow down your file. ??? What's the risk/trade off ???

Yes, sleepless nights to come indeedy.

LOL

Rich.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.