My interview next month...

Old Jan 21st 2001, 12:59 am
jhdewan

Recently I have received my long awaited mail from Canadian High Commission for upcoming
interview. I'm very excited and a bit nervous too. Are there any source (web link etc.)
where I can study something about interviews and related matters that will help me prepare
for the better? Or any advise from anybody would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward
to your kind mails or postings. Ron

Old Jan 22nd 2001, 5:38 pm
David Cohen

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Recently I have received my long awaited mail from Canadian High Commission for upcoming
> interview. I'm very excited and a bit nervous too. Are there any source (web link etc.)
> where I can study something about interviews and related matters that will help me
> prepare for the better? Or any advise from anybody would be greatly appreciated. Looking
> forward to your kind mails or postings.

Information on the selection interview may be found at Campbell, Cohen's web site at the
following URL:

http://canadavisa.com/documents/selint.htm
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law [email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community

Old Jan 29th 2001, 2:37 pm
ollivier steve

I'm exactly at the same point as you: i just receive my appointment for a= n interview so
tell me how did it goes, what kind of questions did they ask= , how many people i can
expect to be in front of....do you think i can go with = my child( actually i have no
ohter way to do so)

jhdewan a =E9crit :

> Recently I have received my long awaited mail from Canadian High Commis=
sion
> for upcoming interview. I'm very excited and a bit nervous too. Are there any source
> (web link =
etc.)
> where I can study something about interviews and related matters that w=
ill
> help me prepare for the better? Or any advise from anybody would be gre=
atly
> appreciated. Looking forward to your kind mails or postings. Ron

Old Jan 29th 2001, 2:38 pm
ollivier steve

Forgot to let you my email:sollivier Hotmail.com

jhdewan a =E9crit :

> Recently I have received my long awaited mail from Canadian High Commis=
sion
> for upcoming interview. I'm very excited and a bit nervous too. Are there any source
> (web link =
etc.)
> where I can study something about interviews and related matters that w=
ill
> help me prepare for the better? Or any advise from anybody would be gre=
atly
> appreciated. Looking forward to your kind mails or postings. Ron

Old Feb 8th 2001, 12:14 am
Richard Polley

This was in the Feb 98 booklet from London.

It says, "At the interview your personal suitability for immigration to Canada as well as
your occupational expertise and professional qualifications will be assessed. The visa
officer may ask you questions about your job, past experience, reasons for migrating,
plans for the future in Canada, and the preparations you have made. There will also be
questions to determine your ability to settle sucussefully in Canada. These may include
questions about your health financial sitaution, any past difficulties with the law, and
your family spouse, and/or dependents. These questions are intended to evaluate your
motivation, initiative, adaptability, resourcefulness, and overall ability to establish
(sic) in Canada. The visa officer will give you the appropriate medical instructions".

If you have had enough inititate to use the internet to help you prepare, you should
do well !