Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

My CiC and passport info to get COPR

My CiC and passport info to get COPR

Old Sep 19th 2017, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

bains_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My CiC and passport info to get COPR

Hi all, Thank you to those that have got me this far....

I have done all of my application online and therefore assumed that I was using MyCiC - is this a specific thing?

only I need to
One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

I have no fields in the online system to upload. I intend to post out the documents as if i were not on MyCiC.

Does anyone know if this will cause a problem?

Thanks

Emma
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 12:45 pm
Sidecar Falcon

DigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond reputeDigitalGhost has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My CiC and passport info to get COPR

Originally Posted by bains_1
Hi all, Thank you to those that have got me this far....

I have done all of my application online and therefore assumed that I was using MyCiC - is this a specific thing?

only I need to
One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
Note: Visa exempt applicants using MyCIC are not required to submit a physical copy –please upload this information to your MyCIC account.

I have no fields in the online system to upload. I intend to post out the documents as if i were not on MyCiC.

Does anyone know if this will cause a problem?

Thanks

Emma
I've actually just posted another thread about this as I've ran into the same problem myself. My guess is that they haven't uploaded the online applications yet if more than one person has the same problem.

Originally Posted by bains_1
I intend to post out the documents as if i were not on MyCiC.
They use the word "must" several times in their email so I don't think this one is an option unless you speak to the HC in London and they're happy for you to bung copies in the envelope with your photos. It is their mistake after all. The online application system that people use for EE is MyCIC.

Last edited by DigitalGhost; Sep 22nd 2017 at 12:48 pm.
Old Sep 22nd 2017, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

bains_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My CiC and passport info to get COPR

Dear all, I have contacted the email at the top of the letter I received (LDN) and this is the reply....

Dear Applicant,

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with MyCIC. Sending photocopies of your passport along with the photos will be fine and wont delay your application.

Hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

I hope this helps - I would recommend contacting the email address at the top Put "urgent" in the title as the normal turnaround is 28days. Nut with urgent it is 48hours.

Best wishes

I hope my next post is from Canada :-)