moved: documentation

Old Mar 21st 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

ClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really niceClanickP is just really nice
Default moved: documentation

Hi, when applying for PR, does my wife need proof of all her qualifications or is it just mine as the main applicant that they want to see I stupidly lost all of mine and i am in the process of replacing them, which is costly. Can anyone help?
Old Mar 21st 2008, 4:34 pm
Forum Regular

jennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nice
Default Re: moved: documentation

We only sent my husband's qualifications. (He is the principal applicant)

Hope that helps! Just make sure to send everything they list in the guidance notes - both in the sponsor one and applicant one and you'll be golden!

Oh, and all that lovely proof of relationship stuff as well!
Old Mar 21st 2008, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

I guess you're not family class as Jennybroon is, OP, if you're talking about "principal applicant". I don't know the exact answer to your question, no doubt someone who does will be able to say for sure, but if you're claiming points for your wife's education/quals under skilled worker class, then I'd bet you have to show proof of them. Getting copies of certificates will be one of the lesser expenses in the emigration process
Old Mar 21st 2008, 6:16 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

There are points to be gained for wifes education and whether she was educated in Canada or worked there. It is also required for background checks.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 7:17 pm

bazzz is an unknown quantity at this point

Section 6 in the guide states you need to provide certificates for both you and your spouse.
Old Mar 21st 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

jennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nicejennybroon is just really nice

Whoops, sorry! I have spousal PR on the brain so just ignore me...