Medicals

Old May 19th 2008, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light
Default Medicals

Can someone please advise, sorry if it has been covered before, we are going to calgary on a twp hubbys a plumber with a job offer and will be applying for pr when we are there, will we still have to have medicals for the pr?
Julie
Old May 19th 2008, 4:21 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medicals

Yes.
Old May 19th 2008, 4:24 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Julie_p
Can someone please advise, sorry if it has been covered before, we are going to calgary on a twp hubbys a plumber with a job offer and will be applying for pr when we are there, will we still have to have medicals for the pr?
Julie
Hi Julie...as long as your applying for PR then you will have to get medicals done when they are requested...
Old May 19th 2008, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

Julie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of lightJulie_p is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rabc0077
Hi Julie...as long as your applying for PR then you will have to get medicals done when they are requested...
Thanks for that, i take it then it would be in canada then or would i be expected to go back to the uk for them? sorry for sounding thick
Old May 19th 2008, 4:34 pm
Logical & Hot Stuff

FlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond reputeFlirtyKnickers has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that, i take it then it would be in canada then or would i be expected to go back to the uk for them? sorry for sounding thick
I would think you'd have them done while in Canada.....maybe you'll be able to find some more info on it if you click into wiki...Let me know how you get on and the best of luck to ya
Old May 19th 2008, 5:19 pm
Pea Brain

R I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond reputeR I C H has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, you can have your medicals done in Canada. The results are forwarded to the CHC for you.
Old May 19th 2008, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by R I C H
Yes, you can have your medicals done in Canada. The results are forwarded to the CHC for you.
Thank you, it is confusing reading all the info the cic info makes it sound like unless you didnt work in a health related job or school etc you didnt need to have one if you were on a twp
Old May 19th 2008, 9:15 pm
Pea Brain

Thank you, it is confusing reading all the info the cic info makes it sound like unless you didnt work in a health related job or school etc you didnt need to have one if you were on a twp
To clarify - TWP holders not working in the professions you mention don't need medicals in order to work in Canada with a TWP visa, but, in order to obtain PR, all applicants need to undergo medicals.
Old May 20th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Reghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to allReghuraj is a name known to all

hi

When requested to do medicals for PR you can surely do it with a DMP located in Canada. Just be sure to point out to the DMP to send it to the correct visa post, ie to london if your PR application is at london office.

I have read quite a few times in this forum that DMP's usually sending it to the wrong office when done inside canada.

regs