Medical request wait.....

Old Oct 15th 2010, 12:51 pm
No longer waiting :-)

iamafish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Medical request wait.....

Yes, it was London. and yes, we will certainly be having a mini celebration, though not too much - don't want cirrhosis to appear on the medical!!!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:00 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by iamafish
To paraphrase Meg Ryan - YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!......

Guess what has just arrived?!! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
OMG !!!!!!!!! Fantastic!!!

Some movement at last. Ours was submitted just over a week after yours so hopefully we won't be too much longer.

Good Luck!!
Old Oct 15th 2010, 3:58 pm

Thanks! We are cock-a-hoop. I'm glad no-one was checking my blood pressure when I opened the envelope though - I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest!! But, for now, there will be mucho relaxing going on around here, then it's back to the gym :-)
Old Oct 15th 2010, 5:24 pm

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Thanks! We are cock-a-hoop. I'm glad no-one was checking my blood pressure when I opened the envelope though - I thought my heart was going to come out of my chest!! But, for now, there will be mucho relaxing going on around here, then it's back to the gym :-)
In prep for your medical or just because you want to???
Old Oct 15th 2010, 5:52 pm

Both! Hubby's been on a diet, to get down to a good BMI, and we're both making a conscious effort to keep in shape. I'm sure a curry and a couple of beers tonight won't hurt :-)
Old Oct 15th 2010, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

woohoo! great news, congrats!

It's great to hear they've started moving again... I think we're about a month behind you so maybe a few more weeks to go. Definitely worth a bit of a celebration though

By the way I didn't mean 'disgruntled' as in angry or anything in my other post.. I was posting quickly and I think the first word that came to mind wasn't quite the right one! I think the anxiousness is very draining and that was the sort of mood I was aiming for. Sort of 'wishing they'd get on with it so I could stop feeling so anxious except every stage of the process makes me anxious can't we skip to the happy ending?' type feeling lol
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:49 am
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

fantastic news, our application was received by London on July 29th so hopefully not too long now

anyone know how I do a timeline at the bottom?

thanks D :-)
Old Oct 17th 2010, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by LadySummer
fantastic news, our application was received by London on July 29th so hopefully not too long now

anyone know how I do a timeline at the bottom?

thanks D :-)
Hi Lady Summer

Go to your profile, under 'Settings and Options' click on the 'Edit Signature' option and then enter your timeline there.

Good luck with your wait..........
Old Oct 17th 2010, 1:40 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

I'm stalking this thread like mad Rubie and everytime you post I get all excited thinking your med requests have finally come through and get really disappointed when I find out this isn't the case It's partly for selfish reasons too though because the longer it's taking for you to get yours, the longer it'll be to get ours
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by engineer80
I'm stalking this thread like mad Rubie and everytime you post I get all excited thinking your med requests have finally come through and get really disappointed when I find out this isn't the case It's partly for selfish reasons too though because the longer it's taking for you to get yours, the longer it'll be to get ours
Lol sorry..........I'm stalking this thread too as other people are also in our position waiting so know what you mean.

Don't worry, I think the whole world will know when we get them. Each member of my family ask every time I speak to them, I ring my daughter every day to see if she has popped home and seen whether we have a large envelope. I am so used to being organised and in control when it comes to paperwork and am such an impatient person when waiting for other people to do their bit - this is such a good lesson in learning some, as it is so not in my hands and there is not a thing I can do about it........
Old Oct 17th 2010, 9:41 pm

Actually, the envelope was small, brown, and non-descript. The only giveaway is the CHC address :-)
Old Oct 18th 2010, 2:12 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

To paraphrase Meg Ryan - YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!......

Guess what has just arrived?!! yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!
Congrats see you in the Valley Soon!
Old Oct 18th 2010, 9:00 am

Actually, the envelope was small, brown, and non-descript. The only giveaway is the CHC address :-)
Oh Thanks for the tip though at the very least I would expect an A3 size envelope after all this time
Old Oct 18th 2010, 9:46 am
Just Joined

LadySummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rubie
Oh Thanks for the tip though at the very least I would expect an A3 size envelope after all this time
and expense, CIC have gone cheap on us !
Old Oct 20th 2010, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

tron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to alltron08028 is a name known to all

hi folks,

great website with much help. Have been waiting over 7 months now for my medical for pr to Canada, and still haven't heard anything. I was told by my immigration lawyer that apparently High commision times seem to be taking longer and they haven't heard anything yet. Not sure if I fall under the new or old system (applied almost 2 years ago).

Any info or shared similar experience is much appreciated.

Good luck to everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.