Medical request wait.....

Old Sep 10th 2010, 4:00 pm
So near yet so far.......

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future
Default Medical request wait.....

Has anybody recently received medical requests from London after submitting a PNP PR application to London?

Looking at others' timelines, medicals for this type of application take generally 7-8 weeks. I have been waiting 9 weeks now and although this isn't a long time in the great scheme of things I was hoping I had received something by now. I confirmed with the bank that they have cashed my draft but have heard nothing else.

if anyboy else has received med requests recently that would give me some idea of recent timecales........

Thank you.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:45 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical request wait.....

Your case arrived at the visa office during the Summer rush and was probably delayed for that reason.
Old Sep 10th 2010, 6:55 pm
No really, it doesn't

jimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond reputejimmydean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rubie
Has anybody recently received medical requests from London after submitting a PNP PR application to London?

Looking at others' timelines, medicals for this type of application take generally 7-8 weeks. I have been waiting 9 weeks now and although this isn't a long time in the great scheme of things I was hoping I had received something by now. I confirmed with the bank that they have cashed my draft but have heard nothing else.

if anyboy else has received med requests recently that would give me some idea of recent timecales........

Thank you.
Our application took over 10 weeks to get Medical Requests from submission in January.....yours should be along very shortly....
Old Sep 10th 2010, 7:35 pm

Jim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond reputeJim Humphries has a reputation beyond repute

Two weeks is but the twinkling of an eye in immigration matters.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

shazza69 is an unknown quantity at this point

my timeline is similar to yours and im still waiting for med requests. from other peoples timelines it seems to be taking about 5 months from AOR to Med request so im estimating to hear around nov/dec but im on the FSW cat 1 route.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 11:20 am

Rubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant futureRubie has a brilliant future

Thank you all for your replies. I know I probably seem impatient.

I don't think there are many on here at the moment going through the CIC stage of PNP applications so it's hard to gauge but I'll give it a few more weeks before I start to worry I think.

Thanks again.
Old Sep 11th 2010, 2:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

izzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond reputeizzi81 has a reputation beyond repute

We're also waiting, though have not been for that long at this stage. I had been told 5 weeks-ish by someone else, so it's useful to know that there is a bit of a delay.. I will try not to get impatient as the weeks pass!
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

Still haven't received anything from CHC London and it's been 11 weeks.

How long would you wait until you start to think your application had been lost? What could you do if it had? PNP applications don't get any acknowledgement so with no file number and no reply I am well and truly stuffed until the average 6 month processing time.

I have almost emailed them 3 zillion times but know it is pointless.

Sorry to bore you all, just having a rant. I know there are people waiting waiting waiting just like me - my thoughts are with you all.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 6:18 pm
Done!

engineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to beholdengineer80 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Rubie, Queen of Impatience here - I am sure I would be going round the bend with the wait too! Perhaps leave it another couple of weeks (easier said than done I know) but at least then you'll have left it 'til just under 12 weeks before sending them another e-mail to check on things. I am sure all is well and that you hear something back really soon

We're sending off our federal application in the next week, the nomination part was hard enough, goodness knows how I'll cope with the next step
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:39 pm
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

Hi Rubie
We too are in the same position. I have been unofficially told by someone in Canada that we do indeed have a new London file number (therefore we are in process) but that there is a backlog and the process is in the early stages.
We are also PNP and like you cant find anyone else in this position so it woudl be good if you could keep us updated.
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by The Logans
Hi Rubie
We too are in the same position. I have been unofficially told by someone in Canada that we do indeed have a new London file number (therefore we are in process) but that there is a backlog and the process is in the early stages.
We are also PNP and like you cant find anyone else in this position so it woudl be good if you could keep us updated.
Hello

thank you for letting me know there are others in our position and of course I will update this thread when we finally get word.

I have thought of asking NS Immigration to see if they can find anything out considering other NSPNP'ers have received med requests sooner in the past. I assume you have done something similar to this. When did you submit your application to London and did your contact give you any indication of times?
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by engineer80
Hi Rubie, Queen of Impatience here - I am sure I would be going round the bend with the wait too! Perhaps leave it another couple of weeks (easier said than done I know) but at least then you'll have left it 'til just under 12 weeks before sending them another e-mail to check on things. I am sure all is well and that you hear something back really soon

We're sending off our federal application in the next week, the nomination part was hard enough, goodness knows how I'll cope with the next step
Hi - thanks for your reply.

This exercise is certainly a great lesson in learning patience!! I'm ok most of the time, I just have moments. They seem to hit if I have had a bad day,usually when I get home from work and see I haven't received a letter. It's getting pretty bad - today, I opened the door and felt a large letter behind the door and it was an A4 letter upside down on the doormat - the anticipation was excruciating...as was the disappointment when I discovered it wasn't what I wanted it to be......

sad isn't it?
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

kmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to allkmcguinness is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rubie
Hi - thanks for your reply.

This exercise is certainly a great lesson in learning patience!! I'm ok most of the time, I just have moments. They seem to hit if I have had a bad day,usually when I get home from work and see I haven't received a letter. It's getting pretty bad - today, I opened the door and felt a large letter behind the door and it was an A4 letter upside down on the doormat - the anticipation was excruciating...as was the disappointment when I discovered it wasn't what I wanted it to be......

sad isn't it?
Hi Ruby,

Hubby and I applied through PNP route to Buffalow from BC, we sent our PR pack on may 9th and got med requests via a big white envelope through 16weeks later on sept 18, had meds done on 21st . Just thought i would let you know as our timescales for processing seem to be similar to London. I did email them 10 days before we got our requests saying i had sent the pack in may, the cheque was cashed in may and we hadnt heard anything, we got the usual reply it can take upto 30weeks to process from buffalow, do not contact us again with the same query. low and behold the big white envelope came through the mail. My friend has a similar timeline to mine she got an email 3 weeks after they received her med results for her passport requests so things are moving. just try to hang in their. i took the risk to email them and it paid off.

good luck

kae
Old Sep 23rd 2010, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by kmcguinness
Hi Ruby,

Hubby and I applied through PNP route to Buffalow from BC, we sent our PR pack on may 9th and got med requests via a big white envelope through 16weeks later on sept 18, had meds done on 21st . Just thought i would let you know as our timescales for processing seem to be similar to London. I did email them 10 days before we got our requests saying i had sent the pack in may, the cheque was cashed in may and we hadnt heard anything, we got the usual reply it can take upto 30weeks to process from buffalow, do not contact us again with the same query. low and behold the big white envelope came through the mail. My friend has a similar timeline to mine she got an email 3 weeks after they received her med results for her passport requests so things are moving. just try to hang in their. i took the risk to email them and it paid off.

good luck

kae
Thanks Kae.

If you hear that other people are receiving requests for meds and passports etc at least you know things are moving. Considering the amount of money charged for processing these applications you would have thought it wouldn't be too much to ask for an email acknowledgement, letter of acknowledgement or even just a timeline on their website showing what dates the were processing.

They state many times not to contact them for status enquiries and I bet they get bucket loads - it would make more sense to provide at least something.

OK - rant definitely over. I've seen this type of frustration on here many times, I guess it's just my turn lol.
Old Sep 24th 2010, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

The Logans will become famous soon enoughThe Logans will become famous soon enough

Hi Rubie
Our application arrived in London on the 5th July so we should be getting done at the same time.
I didnt contact London as I d been told not too as it can cause even more delay.
Through our PNP we had to put up $75000 CAD as security until we have landed and purchased a farm, then it will be refunded.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.