Medical exam, this is confusing

Old Aug 23rd 2017, 10:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Medical exam, this is confusing

I am uploading required documents after getting my ITA

but there is a place to upload medical exam, and says it is (required)

I clicked on the question mark next to upload button to see more info,
I got this message

Document: Proof of medical exam
You require a medical exam. Learn how to get an upfront medical exam. In order to submit your online application, you will need to upload the information printout sheet or the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form. Your doctor will give you one of these forms when you complete your medical exam.

If you cannot get a medical exam before the deadline to submit your work permit application, you may submit proof that you have a scheduled an appointment.

I called the clinic CIC appointed in Australia, they told me I should have a number for each member of my family, and I should know what are the required tests needed..
I dont have any of these

The clinic advised me to contact my case officer, and I dont have one yet.

not sure what to do now !!!

Any help please
Old Aug 24th 2017, 2:33 am
Banned

Siouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond reputeSiouxie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Medical exam, this is confusing

Medical exam for permanent residents

Apply – Skilled immigrants (Express Entry)
Medical exams

You must have a medical exam before you apply. Your family members must also have one, even if they aren’t coming with you.

We won’t approve your permanent resident application if your health:

is a danger to Canada’s public health or safety
would cause too much demand on health or social services in Canada

When the panel physician completes the medical exam, they will give you an:

information printout sheet
IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form

You must provide a copy of these documents when you apply online.
There are quite a few Panel Physicians for Australia (7 in Perth alone). They should know about up-front medicals - I'd suggest calling one of the others as it doesn't sound like the one you contacted knows what they are supposed to do..

Panel Physicians

Last edited by Siouxie; Aug 24th 2017 at 2:47 am.
Old Aug 24th 2017, 1:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

KenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really niceKenA is just really nice
Default Re: Medical exam, this is confusing

Many thanks

I called again, another agent answer and he know what this all about.

got the appointment