Medical checkup

Old Jan 28th 2001, 3:49 pm
fc76

Hi everyone,

I received my medical checkup instructions from the Buffalo office last week. I guess
I have received an interview waiver. I understand that the results of the medical
checkup will be sent to Ottawa by the designated physician. My question is, why is it
sent to ottawa instead of Buffalo??? Does that mean that final outcome will be
determined by Ottawa?? Also, where should I send the ROLF fee to??? Thanks.

Old Jan 29th 2001, 6:08 pm
David Cohen

Hi everyone,
>
>
> I received my medical checkup instructions from the Buffalo office last week. I
> guess I have received an interview waiver. I understand that the results of the
> medical checkup will be sent to Ottawa by the designated physician. My question is,
> why is it sent to ottawa instead of Buffalo??? Does that mean that final outcome
> will be determined by Ottawa?? Also, where should I send the ROLF fee to??? Thanks.

You should have received a notice from the visa office indicating the requirement of a
selection interview, or the granting of an interview waiver. Issuance of medical
examination forms by the Buffalo office is not necessarily indicative of the latter.

Processing of medical examination results must be conducted by a Medical Officer. The
office which handles such for applications processed in North America is in Ottawa. They
will forward their conclusion to the visa office. Any other immigration requirements
should be provided to that office.
________
CAMPBELL, COHEN - attorneys at law [email protected] http://canadavisa.com

Online Community: http://canadavisa.com/community