Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 29th 2012, 5:37 am
Just Joined

mtbiker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by manitobain
@Mtbiker: in your case, I would really consider to go through the GS. Even though it is not a priority stream, it did speed up apparently somewhat (everything from 6-1 year goes). If you consider the time it takes to ok the visit, do the visit, apply for PNP afterwards..
With the GS, you can apply now and don't need a visit.

cheers
Ilse
Hi manitobain,
Thanks for your kind reply. I'm considering SI stream because we would like to fast track our application. However, if the MPNP denies our SI application, can we reapply thru GS right away?

Thanks!
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

I can't see why not...but you lost 2 months then..
Old Mar 29th 2012, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all, been busy planning and planning... I need some support from all who is exploring in April, how is it going@ Manitobian, how many interviews for work you think is enough? I am panicking.....
Old Mar 30th 2012, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Hiya everyone,

Long time on the forum. Been busy n regular life while we await our PNP.

Congratulations to @New_start on PNP. Definitely going to be a new start very start in MB now.

@lazopaz must have started to settle in MB now. Wish her family good luck.

@dammy & @nostalgialava : guys April's approaching and you must be flying out to MB sometime soon. Good luck to both of you. Pl keep sharing your experiences when you guys r out there
NostalgiaLava - you never know How much's enuf. If you get job in first interview itself... You don't need anything else. To show during EV interview - I'll say the more the merrier or 4-6 interviews should do.

@violets @vettemaster - any update on your PR?

Hey Ilse

Nothing new here. No job confirmation yet. Still trying to work out more opportunities. Meanwhile, we completed Prince2 certification .. which is must for IT management job in Canada, & we r also enrolled for couple more certifications

We r gonna visit you in summer season..
Old Mar 30th 2012, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

lovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant futurelovely_clouds has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by New_Start
Hey,
Quick question, do I really have to submit certificate of high school?
Hey New_start.

Yup.. You need to submit education certificates for ALL degrees & diplomas - high school, senior school, graduation, post graduation, masters, vocational certificates - all that the candidate has got.

I believe you must be preparing to apply PNP online now. Take care about scanning the documents @ 200 dpi or above. That's a requirement mentioned while uploading the files on online PNP application form.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Hi all, been busy planning and planning... I need some support from all who is exploring in April, how is it going@ Manitobian, how many interviews for work you think is enough? I am panicking.....
FYI, I got 3 interviews, and actually not formal ones.
Old Mar 30th 2012, 7:48 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovely_clouds
Hey New_start.

Yup.. You need to submit education certificates for ALL degrees & diplomas - high school, senior school, graduation, post graduation, masters, vocational certificates - all that the candidate has got.

I believe you must be preparing to apply PNP online now. Take care about scanning the documents @ 200 dpi or above. That's a requirement mentioned while uploading the files on online PNP application form.
Thanks!
Old Mar 31st 2012, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hiya everyone,

Congratulations to @New_start on PNP. Definitely going to be a new start very start in MB now.

@dammy & @nostalgialava : guys April's approaching and you must be flying out to MB sometime soon. Good luck to both of you. Pl keep sharing your experiences when you guys r out there
NostalgiaLava - you never know How much's enuf. If you get job in first interview itself... You don't need anything else. To show during EV interview - I'll say the more the merrier or 4-6 interviews should do.

Hey Ilse

Nothing new here. No job confirmation yet. Still trying to work out more opportunities. Meanwhile, we completed Prince2 certification .. which is must for IT management job in Canada, & we r also enrolled for couple more certifications

Already in New York enroute to Winnipeg but with stop over in Toronto. Will keep you guys posted as things unfold.
Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Best of luck, I really hope it goes well and that you enjoy your time there
Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Violets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant futureViolets are blue has a brilliant future

Hiya everyone,

Hey Ilse

Lovely_clouds, I have had reply from Nova Scotia and they are finished with my application and sent it on to London so just waiting now...sorry I really thought I had updated that on here, that was a couple of weeks ago. It was in Nova Scotia for about two weeks and then i received an e mail from them .
Old Mar 31st 2012, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

We are flying in 4 hours. @newstart, I think our strategy is like yours, we did not plan for job interviews, we planned for meeting possible employers. We thought getting a coffee as a first step and a chat about the market is better than jumping for a work directly and much more realistic...
Old Mar 31st 2012, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck NostalgiaLava, I hope you have a really good exploratory visit and that all of your meeetings go well. I also spoke to employers.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dammy
Already in New York enroute to Winnipeg but with stop over in Toronto. Will keep you guys posted as things unfold.
Good luck Dammy
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

@newstart, @nostalgialava :
Really wish some of your job meetings convert into formal interviews. All the best.
Old Apr 1st 2012, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

@violets.... So that's another waiting time now. Hope things turn into result pretty soon for you.

Waiting for PNP is becoming increasingly impatient for us. Is there a way to know PNP result other than actually receiving the letter?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.