Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Mar 1st 2015, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Namo2014
No I just Got workpermit Support letter and Now my employer needs to Pay employment compliance fees. So I was not able to submit my file Before 21 Feb Unfortunately.

All Who Having job offer and applying for Work permit after 21 Feb, they follow under new rules of employment compliance fees. So I am Still waiting for this...

What about you?
I'm still waiting for the nomination

This new rule, it will surely delay the process for work permit as we'll have to wait for the employer to settle everything with CIC before we can submit our work permit application. I'm also worried that some employers may consider backing out because of the extra work (and fees) they have to go through. Have you liaised with your employer in Canada? are they willing to do it?
Old Mar 1st 2015, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutada
hi La_LuNa

, I have the same problem here as my processing time in Sydney, Australia for PNP PR has changed from 13 months to 28 months . it's really frustrate in my plan at all.
Hey Hutada, we are also having our PNP application processed through Sydney, Australia. Any idea as to why the processing time has suddenly jumped so high?
Just wondering if you had any better idea or had spoken to anyone - we are currently in Canada and the time looked pretty good when we submitted back in August.
Old Mar 1st 2015, 8:48 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

so, guys, your'e absolutely sure this new rule about employer fee will affect us, province nominees?
damn...
but thanks for the info
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
so, guys, your'e absolutely sure this new rule about employer fee will affect us, province nominees?
damn...
but thanks for the info
Unfortunately yes
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 6:30 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Hey Hutada, we are also having our PNP application processed through Sydney, Australia. Any idea as to why the processing time has suddenly jumped so high?
Just wondering if you had any better idea or had spoken to anyone - we are currently in Canada and the time looked pretty good when we submitted back in August.
hi

I haven't contacted anyone through VO in Sydney as im still waiting for AOR from CIC and don't know when they let me know about my application. It's really slow process from cic and it looks more and more harder

so have you got your AOR and just await medical request?
Old Mar 2nd 2015, 5:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

hi

I haven't contacted anyone through VO in Sydney as im still waiting for AOR from CIC and don't know when they let me know about my application. It's really slow process from cic and it looks more and more harder

so have you got your AOR and just await medical request?
Yeah I've been trying to get in touch with them, but the options are so confusing they don't seem to let you actually speak to anyone.
We had AOR last October and got our Medicals requested and completed end of November last year but since then nothing has been changed on the system.
Don't know why they would bother requesting medicals if they are taking two years + to process the applications.
Best of luck that your AOR comes through quickly - from memory it was 2 1/2 months after we sent it for us. Even just having that number is something.
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Hutada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scotdownunder
Yeah I've been trying to get in touch with them, but the options are so confusing they don't seem to let you actually speak to anyone.
We had AOR last October and got our Medicals requested and completed end of November last year but since then nothing has been changed on the system.
Don't know why they would bother requesting medicals if they are taking two years + to process the applications.
Best of luck that your AOR comes through quickly - from memory it was 2 1/2 months after we sent it for us. Even just having that number is something.
congratulation on your completed medical requirement
you are not in the new long time process for sure as you applied before 1/1/2015. I think your PR is on the way and you will get it in the very near future . so are you on work permit now in Canada?
How did you send you application to CIC ? just by regular post or courier ?
I sent mine by the normal post at the end of January but still haven't got any email from them and don't know where it is now while they don't let us to contact them regarding about application until AOR is sent to us.
Old Mar 3rd 2015, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

congratulation on your completed medical requirement
you are not in the new long time process for sure as you applied before 1/1/2015. I think your PR is on the way and you will get it in the very near future . so are you on work permit now in Canada?
How did you send you application to CIC ? just by regular post or courier ?
I sent mine by the normal post at the end of January but still haven't got any email from them and don't know where it is now while they don't let us to contact them regarding about application until AOR is sent to us.
I hope you are right - it is the not even knowing if I have to wait 6 months or 2 years for a decision that's killing me. It's a long period of real uncertainty as anyone on here knows.
We are here on an Intra-company transfer WP just now.
We used courier as regular post within Canada is so unreliable (seriously our police checks came from Australia quicker than something from the next city lol) we thought that was best.
Best of luck to you to for a quick AOR and processing too.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Another quick question. What goods fall into this category "7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)"?

1. Are clothing or books fall into this category?
2. I am landing for about a week. Do I need to worry myself with this form and can I fill what I will bring much later, say in 3 or 4 months time?

Thank you.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 8:48 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dream2014
Another quick question. What goods fall into this category "7. Goods Accompanying List. -as above, a table of things u r carrying on person (value & Totaled)"?

1. Are clothing or books fall into this category?
2. I am landing for about a week. Do I need to worry myself with this form and can I fill what I will bring much later, say in 3 or 4 months time?

Thank you.
Goods To Follow-Canada : British Expat Wiki

HTH.
Old Mar 10th 2015, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
Thank you
Old Mar 12th 2015, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Guys, I've seen most of your timelines ( those who applied for MPNP through Morden) and most had the status progress to "assessment in process" a few days after it hit the 4th month period of the application or even before the 4th month. To me, it's been 4 months and 10 days already and still "assessment pending", is there anything I should be worried about? Is this some sort of a red flag and indicates a refusal of any kind? I'm going crazy waiting for the result and seeing no progress so far at all!
Old Mar 12th 2015, 1:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Guys, I've seen most of your timelines ( those who applied for MPNP through Morden) and most had the status progress to "assessment in process" a few days after it hit the 4th month period of the application or even before the 4th month. To me, it's been 4 months and 10 days already and still "assessment pending", is there anything I should be worried about? Is this some sort of a red flag and indicates a refusal of any kind? I'm going crazy waiting for the result and seeing no progress so far at all!
This is why we say you should never, ever use others timelines as a guide for your own - it's a sure fire route to madness!

It's not even a big difference if you're only talking about the difference between 4 months and 10 days, and 4 months and a few days, so certainly nothing to worry about. Perhaps your application just needs a bit more checking, or perhaps your immi officer has had a 3 week holiday in the interim, or perhaps etc, etc.

Really don't panic, and try not to pay too much attention to how quickly others applications are processed, as each is very different and two that were received on the same day can receive PR a year apart due to various factors.

Good luck.
Old Mar 12th 2015, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
This is why we say you should never, ever use others timelines as a guide for your own - it's a sure fire route to madness!

It's not even a big difference if you're only talking about the difference between 4 months and 10 days, and 4 months and a few days, so certainly nothing to worry about. Perhaps your application just needs a bit more checking, or perhaps your immi officer has had a 3 week holiday in the interim, or perhaps etc, etc.

Really don't panic, and try not to pay too much attention to how quickly others applications are processed, as each is very different and two that were received on the same day can receive PR a year apart due to various factors.

Good luck.
Thanks Christmasoompa. I guess you're right, I should stop comparing my timeline to others as I will surely go nuts! >.<
Old Mar 12th 2015, 2:10 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Thanks Christmasoompa. I guess you're right, I should stop comparing my timeline to others as I will surely go nuts! >.<
Yep! There are loads of reasons why your application could take longer than others, it could be something as simple as the immi officer being a bit slower than others, or your background checks taking longer etc. Easier said than done I know, but try not to worry about it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.