Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Oct 26th 2014, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

MordenDream is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Namo2014
Congrats for the job offer..this answer are related to work permit.

Hope this help.

Good luck
Thank you so much for the reply Namo! The information is truly a big help!
Cheers!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Hi Namo,
You have mentioned that I can apply for a work permit after having the MPNP nomination. How do I get the MPNP nomination? I am not really familiar of the process. Can I apply for MPNP using the Job Offer in order to get the nomination?

As to what I know, most were given the invitation to apply after the EV interview with an immigration officer in Winnipeg but for me, I am still awaiting for the ITA as I haven't got it after the interview so I still haven't submitted any application for MPNP as of the moment...

Thanks a again. greatly appreciate your reply!
Old Oct 26th 2014, 10:38 am
Just Joined

Namo2014 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MordenDream
Hi Namo,
You have mentioned that I can apply for a work permit after having the MPNP nomination. How do I get the MPNP nomination? I am not really familiar of the process. Can I apply for MPNP using the Job Offer in order to get the nomination?

As to what I know, most were given the invitation to apply after the EV interview with an immigration officer in Winnipeg but for me, I am still awaiting for the ITA as I haven't got it after the interview so I still haven't submitted any application for MPNP as of the moment...

Thanks a again. greatly appreciate your reply!
Wait for the outcome of your EV and you eligible to apply i think.
Old Oct 27th 2014, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the reply Hutada. I am getting very worried as I still haven't got any email from them I wonder if there are those who waited like 2 weeks to a month before they got the invite?
Hi Morden dream,

I waited for 4 weeks before getting mine. I sent about two mails to the woman. One to thank her for the interview and the second a day before i got it to remind her that it is about 4 weeks and I am yet to get it.

You are still within and I am sure yours will come.
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dream2014
Hi Morden dream,

I waited for 4 weeks before getting mine. I sent about two mails to the woman. One to thank her for the interview and the second a day before i got it to remind her that it is about 4 weeks and I am yet to get it.

You are still within and I am sure yours will come.
dream2014, thanks mate! you sure have uplifted my spirit there!I had the impression that if the officer doesn't give it to you after the interview, it means you'll be rejected but after reading about your experience, my hopes have gone up! Thank you for sharing your experience!
Old Oct 28th 2014, 9:57 am
Just Joined

lexismorden is an unknown quantity at this point

dream2014, thanks mate! you sure have uplifted my spirit there!I had the impression that if the officer doesn't give it to you after the interview, it means you'll be rejected but after reading about your experience, my hopes have gone up! Thank you for sharing your experience!
You have job offer letter but you have not received the letter of invitation.. there are few who received only after few weeks yet those who dont have valid Ielts. Btw, dont worry you will get it.
Old Oct 28th 2014, 11:25 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lexismorden
You have job offer letter but you have not received the letter of invitation.. there are few who received only after few weeks yet those who dont have valid Ielts. Btw, dont worry you will get it.
Yep. I have valid IELTS. The officer who interviewed me told me that we must go through the process that may take around 4 weeks, even so, I've become anxious as most of the posts I've read says they got the ITA right after the interview. I am hopeful to get it
Old Oct 28th 2014, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Yep. I have valid IELTS. The officer who interviewed me told me that we must go through the process that may take around 4 weeks, even so, I've become anxious as most of the posts I've read says they got the ITA right after the interview. I am hopeful to get it
You will get it, have faith. Btw, when u conducted your EV?
Old Oct 28th 2014, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

You will get it, have faith. Btw, when u conducted your EV?
Thanks. A week ago.
Old Oct 30th 2014, 8:19 am
Just Joined

TO THOSE WHO PROCESSED WORK PERMIT FROM A NON-EXEMPT COUNTRY, USUALLY HOW LONG THE WHOLE PROCEDURE? I GOT MY OFFER LETTER AND PLANNING TO APPLY A WORK PERMIT ONCE LOA IS RECEIVED.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, EVEN WE HAVE VALID TRV WE ARE UNABLE TO ENTER CANADA UNDER WORK PERMIT.

PROCESSING WORK PERMIT AT POE IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THOSE FROM AN EXEMPT- COUNTRIES.

NEED YOUR INFO SENIORS...

Last edited by lexismorden; Oct 30th 2014 at 8:28 am.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 4:13 am
Forum Regular

TO THOSE WHO PROCESSED WORK PERMIT FROM A NON-EXEMPT COUNTRY, USUALLY HOW LONG THE WHOLE PROCEDURE? I GOT MY OFFER LETTER AND PLANNING TO APPLY A WORK PERMIT ONCE LOA IS RECEIVED.

AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, EVEN WE HAVE VALID TRV WE ARE UNABLE TO ENTER CANADA UNDER WORK PERMIT.

PROCESSING WORK PERMIT AT POE IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO THOSE FROM AN EXEMPT- COUNTRIES.

NEED YOUR INFO SENIORS...
Hi Lexismorden,

I'm a little bit confused on what you meant by: "even we have valid TRV we are unable to enter Canada under work permit"?

As to what I know, you will need to apply for the work permit before you enter Canada if you are from a country that requires visa to enter Canada. This is as far as I understood from posts and from the information at CIC website but then again, I am also a newbie and I could be wrong.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Hi Lexismorden,

I'm a little bit confused on what you meant by: "even we have valid TRV we are unable to enter Canada under work permit"?

As to what I know, you will need to apply for the work permit before you enter Canada if you are from a country that requires visa to enter Canada. This is as far as I understood from posts and from the information at CIC website but then again, I am also a newbie and I could be wrong.
Sorry to make u confuse, bcoz exempt-countries can just easily apply work permit at POE and i was wondering if we can enter cnda using trv and while inside we could jz easily apply work permit. However, everything is nw clear, we have to apply only outside canada in our own current residence canada vsa ofis.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Sorry to make u confuse, bcoz exempt-countries can just easily apply work permit at POE and i was wondering if we can enter cnda using trv and while inside we could jz easily apply work permit. However, everything is nw clear, we have to apply only outside canada in our own current residence canada vsa ofis.
That's what I thought From the information I've read from CIC and other websites, Work Permit should be secured before you enter Canada if you're from a country that needs visa.
Old Nov 3rd 2014, 9:01 am
Just Joined

That's what I thought From the information I've read from CIC and other websites, Work Permit should be secured before you enter Canada if you're from a country that needs visa.
so hows your application?
Old Nov 5th 2014, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

AlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond reputeAlliF has a reputation beyond repute

A quick question about AOR's, we sent in our MPNP PR application to CIC at the beginning of September, 9 weeks ago, and have just discovered they have taken payment from our Visa card last week - but we haven't received any AOR. Is that usually the case? I thought we would have the AOR before the payment was taken..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.