Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Happy New Year guys! Looking forward for great news this year
Old Jan 3rd 2014, 2:41 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

Wishing us all a successful year..Happy new year guys..
Old Jan 5th 2014, 10:03 am
Just Joined

lizphillips is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
Dear lizphillips,

It was my 12 days travel including flying time and my expenditure is not that much expensive without Air Travel fare. It was very expensive from my country due to pick season like Christmas and New year.

I got Transition house every day CAD$ 50 total 4-5 days and I bought groceries for my dinner and breakfast, that was not costly around CAD$ 35 - CAD$ 40 (Enough). I took Lunch outside CAD$ 10-12 Maximum.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

Sweet Dream
im planning to have my visit this feb. can you share your experiences and tips to make us receive the invitation straight after the interview? whats your profession?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 3:06 am
Just Joined

praetorean is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Does anyone know when EV will open again. Last year, they opened sometime 3rd week January... I initially got an approval but couldn't go through as I didn't have an IELTS exam.

Thanks
Old Jan 6th 2014, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

LOA on hand! Wohoo!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

wannalivemb is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Teh Anomaly. This seems to have happened so quick, not even two months since your MPNP online Applicaiton eh ?

I am new on this forum but have been following this thread for several months now, and all the people sharing information here have been so useful so I just thought I would say a big thank you to every body for that.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Teh,

Good luck on final step

Originally Posted by Teh Anomaly
LOA on hand! Wohoo!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there! Happy new year to all! For me 2013 ended with the MR tests done. Now we await their submital. I guess our online status will show Medicals submitted?

We are now in the mind set of being in Winnipeg by October. I have a suggestion for all of those who are now preparing for the move or recently moved to winnipeg, can we start a new thread to share our experiences? I have discovered so many things and I think it will help to share what we are learning together. What do you think? Dammy, lovely clouds, and all the rest?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

LOA on hand! Wohoo!

Waw, that was quick Congrad. brother
Old Jan 6th 2014, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Hey there! Happy new year to all! For me 2013 ended with the MR tests done. Now we await their submital. I guess our online status will show Medicals submitted?

We are now in the mind set of being in Winnipeg by October. I have a suggestion for all of those who are now preparing for the move or recently moved to winnipeg, can we start a new thread to share our experiences? I have discovered so many things and I think it will help to share what we are learning together. What do you think? Dammy, lovely clouds, and all the rest?
Please do not abandoned us here, we will need this experience as well.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

LOA on hand! Wohoo!
That was very fast. Congrats! Where is your location? I am awaiting mine, though said to have been sent (the result as they say), I am yet to get it. I honestly wish there is a way one can track the mail!
Old Jan 6th 2014, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

lizphillips is an unknown quantity at this point

LOA on hand! Wohoo!
Congrats!

youre from the Philippines right?
and its your wife who went to morden for the ev

im also from the philippines and planning to do my ev this feb.
can you share ypur experiences in morden and any tips to receive the invitation straight away?
Old Jan 6th 2014, 9:11 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

hello guys, and happy new year to all!

I'm from Croatia (Europe) and on Dec 26th I've sent my application for Morden driven initiative.

..aaaaaaaand today got an appointment for skype interview!!!
I know, I know, it's just a first baby step, but still, I'm very excited.. and confident of success

so, is there anybody here also interested in Morden? went through the same initiative? I was reading this topic a week ago, but I don't remember anybody who went for EV in Morden.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi luna

I strongly recommend you read the forum here, we have all shared our experiences and you will find enough things that will help you a lot during your EV trip,

When I first joined at this forum last year, I was same as you.

What I did, I read all this section/topic from the very first page until the end, it took me two weeks to read all those helpfull pages,it was great. For you and others that just joined here, please read at least posts started in 2013, and you will have a clear start...

Good luck,
Speedoflight

Originally Posted by La_LuNa
hello guys, and happy new year to all!

I'm from Croatia (Europe) and on Dec 26th I've sent my application for Morden driven initiative.

..aaaaaaaand today got an appointment for skype interview!!!
I know, I know, it's just a first baby step, but still, I'm very excited.. and confident of success

so, is there anybody here also interested in Morden? went through the same initiative? I was reading this topic a week ago, but I don't remember anybody who went for EV in Morden.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

La_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to beholdLa_LuNa is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Speedoflight
Hi luna

I strongly recommend you read the forum here, we have all shared our experiences and you will find enough things that will help you a lot during your EV trip,

When I first joined at this forum last year, I was same as you.

What I did, I read all this section/topic from the very first page until the end, it took me two weeks to read all those helpfull pages,it was great. For you and others that just joined here, please read at least posts started in 2013, and you will have a clear start...

Good luck,
Speedoflight

tnx
please, don't think I'm lazy, I'm reading just now posts form jan 2013 onward, and I've read this topic from the start a week ago. so I've already find some experiences with EV. just can't remember any of them was in Morden, and also, I'm not there yet first - skype interview and if that goes well, then EV I was just looking for someone who went through the same specifically with Morden Driven Initiative

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.