Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Dec 27th 2013, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
Dear All,

I am from Bangladesh. I would like to inform you that I have been invited in the city of Morden, Manitoba on this December 16, 2013 for my exploratory visit and I have been interviewed on December 20, 2013 in Winnipeg with a immigration officer of Manitoba PNP program. With the grace almighty Allah I got my LOA on the same just after my interview.

Thanks to all my forum members for your information and guideline.

Regards,

Sweet Dream
Congrats
Old Dec 27th 2013, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Belinzooni
Exactly 30 day after delivery at CIO . My application was delivered on Oct 15th and got AOR on 14th November.

Suprisingly I got VO letter yesterday Dec 17th requesting that I pay my RPRF and that of my spouse.

As I was wondering why this came ahead of medical request, I got an email the next day Dec 18th requesting for medical to be done for me and my family.

Things are just in the work me, I praise God!
Thats was fast man...Nice 1
Old Dec 27th 2013, 7:51 am
Forum Regular

Does anyone know if the PR visa will be stamped on the passport or it will just be a letter one will be travelling with and then apply for PR card in Canada. Thanks Guys..
Old Dec 27th 2013, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

"PR visa" its a immigrant Visa, google it as "Permanent Visa Canada" and then click on images, you will get lots of results.
It will be stamped on your passport and it will have the expiry date, its similar to visitor visa, just this is immigrant visa.

But my concern is that, it is a single entry and as you all know as soon as we do landing process we apply for Permanent Resident Card which takes 60 days at least.

What to do if we have any emergency and we need to fly back home.

I have a friend who landed and his wife mom died 2 days after they landed and they couldn't go back home for her funeral.

Its really bad situation for those 60 days

Originally Posted by Successful4ever
Does anyone know if the PR visa will be stamped on the passport or it will just be a letter one will be travelling with and then apply for PR card in Canada. Thanks Guys..
Old Dec 27th 2013, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Speedoflight
"PR visa" its a immigrant Visa, google it as "Permanent Visa Canada" and then click on images, you will get lots of results.
It will be stamped on your passport and it will have the expiry date, its similar to visitor visa, just this is immigrant visa.
Thanks @Speedofflight...
Old Dec 27th 2013, 12:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Speedoflight

But my concern is that, it is a single entry and as you all know as soon as we do landing process we apply for Permanent Resident Card which takes 60 days at least.

What to do if we have any emergency and we need to fly back home.

I have a friend who landed and his wife mom died 2 days after they landed and they couldn't go back home for her funeral.

Its really bad situation for those 60 days
You can still travel home but would have to apply for a travel document to return as per this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/travel.asp
Old Dec 27th 2013, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

dream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond reputedream2014 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
You can still travel home but would have to apply for a travel document to return as per this link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informa...ons/travel.asp
Thanks for this info. I currently have a 3 years visitors visa to Canada. If they will issue my PR, will this Visitors visa be cancelled?
Old Dec 27th 2013, 6:38 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Originally Posted by dream2014
Thanks for this info. I currently have a 3 years visitors visa to Canada. If they will issue my PR, will this Visitors visa be cancelled?
Yes, when you "land" your TRV will be cancelled.
Old Dec 28th 2013, 1:47 am
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lizphillips
Wow congrats!

I was also invited for an exploratory visit last November for Morden and I haven't done my visit yet. Can you tell me how much you have spent in total for the whole visit?

Another thing, are they really strict with the 2 years full time experience requirement?
coz my experience of 10 years is self-employment and I just got my accounting masters degree which my experience is less than a year, or they can count my experience while I'm still studying?
Dear lizphillips,

It was my 12 days travel including flying time and my expenditure is not that much expensive without Air Travel fare. It was very expensive from my country due to pick season like Christmas and New year.

I got Transition house every day CAD$ 50 total 4-5 days and I bought groceries for my dinner and breakfast, that was not costly around CAD$ 35 - CAD$ 40 (Enough). I took Lunch outside CAD$ 10-12 Maximum.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

Sweet Dream
Old Dec 30th 2013, 2:48 am
Just Joined

lizphillips is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sweet Dream
Dear lizphillips,

It was my 12 days travel including flying time and my expenditure is not that much expensive without Air Travel fare. It was very expensive from my country due to pick season like Christmas and New year.

I got Transition house every day CAD$ 50 total 4-5 days and I bought groceries for my dinner and breakfast, that was not costly around CAD$ 35 - CAD$ 40 (Enough). I took Lunch outside CAD$ 10-12 Maximum.

Thanking you,

With Regards,

Sweet Dream
Do you arrange this yourself or svoth helps you?
How about the car coz I believe there's no public transportation in Morden.
Do you rent and drive it yourself?
Old Dec 31st 2013, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

For the transition house (accomodiation) they will help you, for transport you will have to rent a car.

Do not rent at the airport branch, its so expensive compared to branches in Winnipeg

Originally Posted by lizphillips
Do you arrange this yourself or svoth helps you?
How about the car coz I believe there's no public transportation in Morden.
Do you rent and drive it yourself?
Old Jan 1st 2014, 4:29 am
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy new year to everyone, I wish the best of the best to everyone here and I hope 2014 will be the our year

Regards
Beno
Old Jan 1st 2014, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Happy new year to you all
Old Jan 1st 2014, 11:57 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy New Year guys...

Hope this year will be a significant year with lots of good news for all of us.
Old Jan 1st 2014, 7:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of

Happy new year all, wishing you all good news in 2014!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.