Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Nov 22nd 2013, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

dwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud ofdwight-van-man has much to be proud of
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

[QUOTE=htar;11002082]
Originally Posted by dwight-van-man
Quick question for everyone who's received their LOA's, when they're assessing the MPNP application, do they make contact with employers? The form asks for contact details for employers, which I'm a bit wary about - or do they just assess the docs you upload?

Thanks![/QUOTE

This is a very specific rare case, which happens if the officer suspects in your experience due to some contradiction, but usually and normally they don't do.
Thanks - I'd hoped that was the case' couldn't see that they'd have the resources to be making regular employer enquiries for every application, but my employers are quite mercenary and I know that my job would be 'downsized' if an employment enquiry or reference request came in!!
Old Nov 22nd 2013, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Another party in the house

I've got my LOA,......

Thanks to all, and
God bless you all...

Speedoflight
Old Nov 22nd 2013, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

BenoCanada is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Speedoflight

I've got my LOA,......

Thanks to all, and
God bless you all...

Speedoflight
Congrad. Speedoflight wish you fast process in CIC
Old Nov 22nd 2013, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Hello everyone,

Something really weird is happening here, Guys we have not heard from Manitobian long time and no one has asked How Manitobian doing? !!! come on guys, not because we got busy and excite about out LOA forget about our great helper Manitobian

Manitobian, How are you doing? Long time no hear now show from you hope everything is fine with you and Personally sorry for not asking this question long time ago. Hope you are doing well.

Regards
Beno
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Hello everyone,

Something really weird is happening here, Guys we have not heard from Manitobian long time and no one has asked How Manitobian doing? !!! come on guys, not because we got busy and excite about out LOA forget about our great helper Manitobian

Manitobian, How are you doing? Long time no hear now show from you hope everything is fine with you and Personally sorry for not asking this question long time ago. Hope you are doing well.

Regards
Beno
This is thoughtful of u Benocanada, I trust that Manitobain is occupied with work otherwise, we would have heard him on this forum. Pls manitobain visit the house and let us hear from u.
Old Nov 23rd 2013, 11:26 pm
Forum Regular

Successful4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got my LOA,......

Thanks to all, and
God bless you all...

Speedoflight
Congrats bro..
Old Nov 24th 2013, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

I've got my LOA,......

Thanks to all, and
God bless you all...

Speedoflight
Congrats Speedo
Old Nov 24th 2013, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to everyone who got their LOA's.
Old Nov 25th 2013, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Teh Anomaly is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BenoCanada
Congrad. Speedoflight wish you fast process in CIC
woohoh! congrats! how fast was it?
Old Nov 25th 2013, 12:18 am
Forum Regular

College2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by htar
Congrats Speedo
congratulations Speedo
Old Nov 25th 2013, 7:30 am
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by College2003
congratulations Speedo
Speedo
Old Nov 25th 2013, 5:33 pm
Just Joined

Sweet Dream is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fols
Congrats on a successful interview and visit.I ve got my EV scheduled for 12th to 21th of Dec.Any useful tips please?So much preparation to do.Thanks and wish you the best in future steps.
Hi, I also got the same schedule December 15- 21.

Where are you from? Whats your profession?
Old Nov 29th 2013, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Belinzooni is an unknown quantity at this point

I've got my LOA,......

Thanks to all, and
God bless you all...

Speedoflight
Congratulations speedoflight! Really happy for you.
Old Nov 30th 2013, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

revzman1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi everyone, i would like to get information on the Manitoba provincial nominee program and how to go about it and if my career and that of my wife would be that of interest, i am 28 yrs of age and my wife is 23 yrs, we are both in the IT industry, i do have a BSc in computer science, i am currently a Cisco certified network professional, i have 3 years of working experience before my degree and one year experience after my degree in the networking field and my wife has a diploma in programming, she is currently working as a quality Assurance Analyst in the business intelligence department and has 2 years experience, we both reside in South Africa and would like to know if we do qualify and how to go about getting the exploratory visit, we do have the funds which is 10,000 CAD and the 2000 CAD for every dependent, but we don't have any friends or family in Canada at the moment, what are our chances of getting this , please advice, thank you in advance.
Old Nov 30th 2013, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by revzman1
hi everyone, i would like to get information on the Manitoba provincial nominee program and how to go about it and if my career and that of my wife would be that of interest, i am 28 yrs of age and my wife is 23 yrs, we are both in the IT industry, i do have a BSc in computer science, i am currently a Cisco certified network professional, i have 3 years of working experience before my degree and one year experience after my degree in the networking field and my wife has a diploma in programming, she is currently working as a quality Assurance Analyst in the business intelligence department and has 2 years experience, we both reside in South Africa and would like to know if we do qualify and how to go about getting the exploratory visit, we do have the funds which is 10,000 CAD and the 2000 CAD for every dependent, but we don't have any friends or family in Canada at the moment, what are our chances of getting this , please advice, thank you in advance.
Hello there,

The requirement for exploratory visit is 2 years work experience which your wife has so you can apply under your wife name and in the interview the officer will evaluate your file and will decide which will be the main applicant. the question here is Are you and your will go to MB for the interview or only the main applicant?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.