Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old May 26th 2013, 3:45 am
Forum Regular

FROID is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by travel
Folks just a quick update from my side. Today my Ecas status changed to "Medicals results have been received". What is the next step for me now? Please advise. Does this mean medicals were okay?
Hay Travel, that's amazing. You are almost there.
Old May 26th 2013, 6:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FROID
Happy birthday Brother, wish u all the happiness
Thanks Froid. Birthday was 24May. Interesting to see that you have filed your application with CIC.

Cheers.
Old May 27th 2013, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

hisaca is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Seniors, i went for for passport today and i was denied based on travel history and purpose of visit. For travel history, i have had cause to travel to Ghana on several occasions. On purpose of visit, i picked others and wrote exploratory visit. I explained the purpose of the visit , attached the email fron MPNP and also a download from the website of Manitoba explaining what exploratory visit is all about. What do i do - any advice.
Old May 27th 2013, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

WannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of lightWannabeMonitobian is a glorious beacon of light

I think it mostly has to do with your travel history, for purpose many of us have done the samething you did, so I see no reason for denial there. A lot of times it depends on the reviewing officer as well, try resubmitting. did you show enough funds?

Originally Posted by hisaca
Hello Seniors, i went for for passport today and i was denied based on travel history and purpose of visit. For travel history, i have had cause to travel to Ghana on several occasions. On purpose of visit, i picked others and wrote exploratory visit. I explained the purpose of the visit , attached the email fron MPNP and also a download from the website of Manitoba explaining what exploratory visit is all about. What do i do - any advice.
Old May 27th 2013, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Yes, I had enough funds. The only reasons highlighted are those two I stated above. If I have to reapply, I need advice on how to explain the purpose of visit. For my trips, I will do a table detailing trips. I may not have gone beyond Ghana but I have gone severally.
Old May 27th 2013, 6:24 pm
Handsome

iforti is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys

I got the Visa for EV in Winnipeg, the visa was issued me for 6 months.

I would like to know how much time do I have to notify them about my visa issue and the plan of my visit and what should I write to them?

Is there anyone that would help??

Thanx in advance

Iforti
Old May 27th 2013, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Hisaca,

It is unfortunate that your TRV was denied considering all the efforts you have put in up to this point.

The Canadian immigration officials are often known to refuse entry visa on flimsy reasons as most people have been issued TRV based on the same documentation you had provided.

Am just think you can write them to provide more clarification on those two reasons since it is possible if you re-apply without addressing the reasons stated in the denial letter.

All the best.
Old May 27th 2013, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Speedoflight is an unknown quantity at this point

Iforti

First of all congratulations on your TRV, how long it took to process your visa, which visa office please.

I am still waiting for TRV and when I get I have in plan to propose for example, the week of the month that I would like to do my EV and ask if they are able to schedule interview by the end of that week, simple...

Just do it bro, and let us know

Good luck,
Speedoflight

Originally Posted by iforti
Guys

I would like to know how much time do I have to notify them about my visa issue and the plan of my visit and what should I write to them?

Thanx in advance

Iforti
Old May 27th 2013, 7:14 pm
Just Joined

barrington_w is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Friends,

Would anyone on past experience let us know if the EV will reopen this year?

Regards,

Wills
Old May 27th 2013, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

NostalgiaLava is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all dropping by to say hi. Still waiting for loa from cic :s not sure if 6 weeks are too long or normal.

Dammy happy birthday
Old May 27th 2013, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by iforti
Guys

Thanx in advance

Iforti
Congrat. Just inform MPNP about the TRV as well as the convenient dates for your EV and wait for their confirmation.
Old May 27th 2013, 10:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by barrington_w
Dear Friends,

Would anyone on past experience let us know if the EV will reopen this year?

Regards,

Wills
It is not impossible. My advice is get all your documents ready so as to put in an expression of interest if it does open later in the year.
Old May 27th 2013, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NostalgiaLava
Hi all dropping by to say hi. Still waiting for loa from cic :s not sure if 6 weeks are too long or normal.

Dammy happy birthday
Thanks and do hope you hear from CIC soon.Got my AOR after 56 days so should get the email anytime from now.
Old May 27th 2013, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

Dammy, thanks but i did not get your advice clearly. Should i reapply and state the reasons for my initial denial and explain those two reasons as much as i can. OR should i reapply, keep mute on my initial refusal and lay emphasis on the stated reasons for denial OR should i write just a letter to the embassy explaining my concern without any documentation. If above all i need to reapply, when do i do that.
Old May 28th 2013, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy, thanks but i did not get your advice clearly. Should i reapply and state the reasons for my initial denial and explain those two reasons as much as i can. OR should i reapply, keep mute on my initial refusal and lay emphasis on the stated reasons for denial OR should i write just a letter to the embassy explaining my concern without any documentation. If above all i need to reapply, when do i do that.
Honestly, I cannot say which option to pursue specifically. Maybe you should write them first before reapplying as is usually practice when your are refused a visa, your chances of being granted if you reapply conditioned on the basis of refusal being addressed.

Unlike the UK visa when you are refused, you are usually granted a right of appeal, am not sure if that is applicable in the case of Canadian TRV.

Sent you a PM.

Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.